Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • PSA – Bikehut 50p for seatpost/bars/stem! wtf!
  • binners

Just picked my reserved 50p bars up. He asked if I wanted the other pair they had in? Seemed rude not too. If anyone wants a 50p set of bars in north Manchester, give us a shout. Sorry I can’t help with the seat post gonzy. I think they’ve got them in in bury.

faz083
    Free Member

50p is not overpriced in anyones books. Sorry but you’re an absolute mug if you think it’s worth 20p.

I’ve ordered bars and a seatpost for collection – for £1 why not!!! Will ask if there are any more posts when I am in there.

mtbcraig
    Free Member

They’re just “last year’s” models. I’m sure I can remember reading that it is all rebranded Tioga stuff so fairly entry level, but not complete rubbish. There’s a new range being trickled out at the moment so space needs to be freed up.

Things went a bit nuts last night with web orders for this stuff, I’m not surprised there’s none left anywhere.

The last time they did this I got the bars and they did the job fine on my 2nd bike for about 18 months before I got rid of the bike.

johnj2000
    Free Member

Now I know why no one is taking any interest in my seat posts and bars for sale on here
    😥

righog
    Free Member

PSA Complete. If nothing else it kept me busy today 🙂

Bars and Post good, not sure what I will do with the stems yet..But I have an Idea.

jkomo

Sold out near me. Sad.

mattk
    Free Member

Just been to pick mine up, and they seem to be having a big clear out. Also got 2 ss chains and 2 full sets of brake cables all 50p each.

Worth a look if your passing a halfords at the weekend

chojin
    Free Member

If anyone has a spare seatpost – i’ll take it off their hands!
    None near me unfortunately and I need one for my HT.

iain1775
    Free Member

PSA – save 50p at Halfords by not buying stuff you neither actually want or need

andy1001
    Free Member

They could sell them on ebay. It’s called enterprise. Or they will get given to mates in the future, or on pub bikes. And 50p is not to lose is it?

dsb181
    Free Member
    jkomo
    spooky_b329

My stem was missing a bolt, I pointed this out and the guy went and got one of those ickle packs of bolts (the eye wateringly expensive ones that go for about £2.99), fitted one and gave me the other as a spare 🙂 I really wanted the seatpost as mine is knackered, but none available locally 🙁

jekkyl

I have bought the seat post & the handlebars but need neither. Email me if you want them, cover postage is I need.

faz083
    Free Member

“Fitted free when you buy a bike”

Yes can you fit my £150 XTR derailleur to my £90 Apollo please?

If anyone actually got one at that price, thats an absolute steal!!!

baldman
    Free Member

Got a seatpost cheers op, been wanting an inline one for Mrs B’s bike for a while. 😀

Rosss
    Free Member

What was so good about the XTR offer? £135 seems ok price wise?

The seatpost offer is off now but if anyone got one they dont need let me know as I need a 27.2 post!

chip
    Free Member

Xtr mech was up for £10.95 (if memory serves me correctly)
    At time of posting, it has since gone up somewhat.

Rosss
    Free Member

Balls – Missed out big time there then. Maybe I should give up riding and just wait for internet bargains!

stuey
    Free Member

on the other hand – this seatpost has £80 knocked off the price…
    I must be very very poor or missing something?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Bikehut 50p for seatpost/bars/stem! wtf!’ is closed to new replies.