Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • PSA – Bell Super Helmet £60
  • jools182
    Free Member

Bell Super £59.99

I wish this had been a month ago when I was looking

Buggering bollocks

here

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Tredz. I’m out.

jam1e
    Free Member

Same price at Wheelies

z1ppy

Bargain, i thought £80 for mine was a good price 12mnth ago, so not crying now, great helmet throughly recommended. Though replace the silly plastic visor screws IME.

Gary_M
    Free Member

mmm I’m in the market for a new helmet, and that’s on the list. Chances of getting it from tredz would be slim though. What are wheelies like?

RDL-82
    Free Member

Always under the impression they are the same people tbh. Same items at same price at same time. Same things in/out of stock etc. Plus location…could be wrong!
    Have used wheelies for our works c2w scheme and they were fine. Have ordered from tredz and item took weeks to arrive as it wasn’t really in stock! Extra £5 off code on tredz though so only £54.99. Resisting big time right now!

TPTcruiser

Wheelies have been reliable for me. Would recommend for service.

julians
    Free Member

bike-discount.de have them in for 75 euros, which is about £57+shipping, but only in size small and colour red or white.

I bought one last week when they still had other sizes in stock. Seems like a great helmet, much better than my old urge enduromatic that I broke a couple of weeks ago. Its a great fit, very comfy.

jools182
    Free Member

I wish I hadn’t spotted it, can’t justify another helmet a month after buying a new one

rOcKeTdOg

Tredz & wheelies are the same company are they not?

richmtb

Paid £75 for mine. Highly recommended very well made and comfortable

granny_ring

What RD said.

rockhopper70

You can get 3.15% cashback at wheelies through tcb too.

jackal
    Free Member

Just ordered one to replace my giro hex, £54.99 with the £5 off voucher, cheers! We’ll see how it goes, fingers crossed.

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

Dammit-bought. Great PSA OP!

hora
    Free Member

Tredz. Ordered a Altura jacket Sat am. Wasn’t processed till Tues pm. Waiting…

drovercycles
    Free Member

Tredz & wheelies are the same company are they not?

Yes. Any independent bike shop which stocks Bell has access to this offer at the moment, mind.

hora
    Free Member

I’d say go down a size if unsure. I tried some on and they do come up quite big (not mushroom big like a Bluegrass Goldeneye) but big internally if that makes sense.

hora
    Free Member

Correction my Tredz (jacket) order turned uptoday.

hora
    Free Member

Word of warning. Tredz offer collect+ but you have to pay £5 for the return.

granny_ring

Mine arrived within a few days no problem.
    Only bought one of these as I’m not sure about the fit of the bluegrass one that I’ve just bought.
    This one seems to fit me better but will try both again properly and sell one of them on if anyone is interested.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

some sizes and colours at Biketart for £59.00 if you dont like tredz/wheelies

http://www.biketart.com/accessories-c5/helmets-protection-c8/helmets-c149/bell-bell-super-helmet-white-p851

granny_ring

Thanks OP decided to keep mine its very comfy do wonder if it get a bit warm in the summer tho?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

54 quid at Evans as listed as 59.99 but got extra 10% off sale items code on front page.

Paid 60 (using 5 off code) at CRC in black with white stripe which Evans don’t have.

Nicer than my 17 quid Stoker, buy it should be at 3 times the price…

jools182
    Free Member

I treated myself and got one from Evans

Used the 10% and 17 quids tesco vouchers meant it turned out to be £18 😉

That’s about the limit of disposable income per month…

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Bell Super Helmet £60’ is closed to new replies.