Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 245 total)
  • PSA: Belkin Team Kit
  • drewd

I ordered small bib shorts and got the same email.

I knew there was a risk they would sell out as most deals advertised on the internet that get this much exposure (on here and other forums) sell out pretty quickly.

It was a good PSA though, and some people got some nice stuff for not a lot of cash.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

2 pairs of shorts ordered. Added a phone case and screen protectors to make up the value for free postage. Today they ship everything EXCEPT the shorts. So I’ve now spent £12 on things I don’t really want.

brennanpj
    Free Member

Had the same emails. Submitted and confirmation then the sorry we can’t fulfill your order.
    Disappointing. Reminds me of ordering from Tredz !

njee20
    Free Member

I got the same email saying they can’t fulfil my order, but i had previously received an order confirmation (after the acknowledgement it had been submitted). I’ve replied telling them i expect them to fulfil the contract we formed. Let’s see what they say.

And what would you like them to do? go and make you some kit specially? Get over it 🙄

Ditto people sending ‘ranty emails’. Pathetic.

tod456
    Free Member

Order decinded too

simons_nicolai-uk …… Lol 😉

monkeychild
    Free Member

If it’s any consolidation, I like mine 😀

cloudnine
    Free Member

Just received an invite to ride in the Belkin team car for the tdf as they didn’t have my size jersey.
    Anyone else get that email?

oldgit
    Free Member

Join our club if you really want green/white/black kit. Or not if you just want el cheapo pro team kit.

Summer is going to be awash with Belkin

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

simons_nicolai-uk …… Lol

I will probably use the screen protectors but it’s one ugly iPhone case (even if it’s still a bargain at £2)

AlexSimon

cloudnine – Member

Just received an invite to ride in the Belkin team car for the tdf as they didn’t have my size jersey.
    Anyone else get that email?
    You know there’s a reason they’re selling them off don’t you 🙂

cloudnine
    Free Member

Twas just a piss take for the whining donkeys

jools182
    Free Member

Anyone have large bibs they want to swap for a medium? Waist is fine but I’m a bit tall for them

Lifer
    Free Member

SHOTGUN if you can’t find any swaps

😛

Speshpaul

For sale at cost + postage

Sml £9.99 jersey
    X/sml £14.99 bib shorts
    (Alex simon can have dibs as he has posted a wanted)

iphone 5/5s case £1.99

AlexSimon

Arse – just got an email saying they’ve shipped the jersey (which I wasn’t that bothered about), but not the bibs.
    Ace.

Speshpaul – With everyone saying the bibs are on the small side, I don’t think XS will fit me. 30″ waist 32″ inside leg.
    Thanks though.

stumpy01

AlexSimon – Member

Arse – just got an email saying they’ve shipped the jersey (which I wasn’t that bothered about), but not the bibs.
    Ace.

Ha ha! I’ve just seen this too. They’ve despatched my jersey that I wasn’t overly bothered about getting and my window sticker that I only ordered to get free postage.

winston
    Free Member

Seems like ebay was the way to go, just got mine which were ordered on saturday – very nice and L fits like a glove (181cm) Thanks sheriff fatman and the OP. Shame about the missed orders but the Rapha sale is still on!

Speshpaul

I think you will be pleased with the jerseys, they are nice kit.

So this stuff is up for grabs, before i send it back, They sent me the same order twice.

For sale at cost + postage

Sml £9.99 jersey
    X/Sml £14.99 bib shorts
    iphone 5/5s case £1.99

neilm
    Free Member

Just got the same e-mail.

Jerseys dispatched but bibs pending.

Wally

My eBay Jersey arrived today. Lovely fit.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yah my sticker is on the way i am over the **** moon

Spesh YGM

maxlite
    Free Member

Top and shorts arrived today, lovely kit, Santini packed and made in Italy.

Small shorts, med top

Sheriff_Fatman

Shorts arrived from Ebay today and also managed to get a jersey there earlier in the week which should be here in the next couple of days.
    Now just managed to get a £20 Gilet on their Ebay site as well for the complete FKW effect, so it’s still worth keeping an eye on the stuff they are putting up…

Speshpaul

“Now just managed to get a £20 Gilet on their Ebay site as well for the complete FKW effect, so it’s still worth keeping an eye on the stuff they are putting up…”

No the team is defunked now, so its retro 😉

jonba
    Free Member

Got mine last night. Sizing is spot for chest/waist on and quality is really god for £10! Better than jerseys costing much more.

Arms a bit large for me and so flap a touch (won’t be wearing it for a TT) but otherwise it will make a great al round jersey.

I assume the pros get custom kit or I’ve yet to find the right jersey. I would love my club kit to look more pro. I TT in a plain black jersey simply because the fit is better.

thomthumb
    Free Member

DHL delivery on hold.

no card? what now…

stevie750

My xl bib shorts just turned up by royal mail. Normaly would be a large but the XL is spot on for me (5’11, 15st)

Ordered on friday from Ebay

njee20
    Free Member

No the team is defunked now, so its retro

Great typo, how funky were they in the first place!?

Bargain for those who got it, decent looking kit too.

chakaping
    Free Member

how funky were they in the first place!?

Well, they were Dutch…

DanW
    Free Member

Soooo… after the email saying the order will be cancelled due to demand on the cycling kit… a Large jersey and free Large T-Shirt have turned up! No shorts though which is what I really wanted.

Did anyone want a Large jersey before I return it?

philb88
    Free Member

Just had a phonecall from Belkin, explaining a computer glitch on orders has auto-cancelled many orders due to stocking issues!

Now they have no stock of anything cycling!

househusband

Well, it now seems they are sending me a replica jersey.

And a sticker.

Macavity
    Free Member
    mafiafish
    Free Member

Yep nothing for me either. Absolute rascals.

neilm
    Free Member

Three jerseys and a T shirt have arrived, but no shorts and I’m assuming no chance of any, other than private eBay sellers.

I still don’t understand how people who ordered before me have got nothing and some who ordered after me have got jerseys and shorts. Sounds like total confusion in picking the orders.

AlexSimon

Isn’t it just size? I.e. Size Small Bibs seem to have run out early.

neilm
    Free Member

Dunno, I ordered medium and large shorts and got nowt.

lunge

Jersey has arrived, it looks good actually, not tried on yet but I like it. Free t-shirt looks OK as well though will likely get used as a rag in the garage. No shorts though, shame,

Lifer
    Free Member

I ordered small and medium shorts, medium and large jersey and just got the large jersey, luckily it’s the right size!

Things starting to appear on ebay now with a cheeky mark-up 😡

Looking at the Belkin ebay store you can go all out! Socks, gloves, musette and cap to go with the jerseys, shorts and gilets.

winston
    Free Member

Yep – just picked up a ‘Team Belkin’ woollen cardie for £18 down from £99 made by Santini. Reckon it will be just the thing for post ride pub wear

Still waiting for the reef jackets to show up

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 245 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Belkin Team Kit’ is closed to new replies.