Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 245 total)
  • PSA: Belkin Team Kit
  • jimbobo
    Free Member

mine arrived, large jersey and shorts. Fit is fine and I’m a fatty (6ft1, 15stone)

lunge

Just phoned up, annoyingly they are shipping the jersey (that I wasn’t fussed about but thought It’ll go with the shorts) but have run out of shorts (that I actually wanted).

Not overly happy about that.

Lifer
    Free Member

What sizes lunge?

(Leers suggestively)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    maxlite
    Free Member

Looked on the uk site and nowt was left, so ordered through Dutch site….order now shipped 😀

lunge

Lifer, XL.

winston
    Free Member

Mine (from ebay UK) appears to be in Swansea…….

tod456
    Free Member

Ordered Thur and got a submitted email, only got the confirmed Email today, finger’s crossed.

NZCol

If anyone wants to shift anything in Medium let me know.

slowjo
    Free Member

Just spoke to a chap in the States. No shorts but they did have my shirt.

Cancelled my order.

Boo.

stumpy01

maxlite – Member

Looked on the uk site and nowt was left, so ordered through Dutch site….order now shipped

Did you do this in Holland?
    I’m looking on the Dutch page now & there doesn’t appear to be an ‘add to cart’ button….

Lifer
    Free Member

NZCol – Member

SHOTGUN!

Just about to call Belkin so will email you if needed.

stumpy01

Lifer – Member

NZCol – Member

SHOTGUN!

Just about to call Belkin so will email you if needed.

Whaddya mean SHOTGUN!? I got in with the request for unwanted mediums 2 days ago…… 😆 back of the queue sunshine!!

Debating whether to ring Belkin and tell them that they seem to be advertising the shorts/jersey’s as in stock on their NL site in a medium, so can’t they get them shipped over from there…..

Lifer
    Free Member

You can’t call shotgun until you see the car! Thems the rules treacle 😛

mj27
    Free Member

Just got the email that my shorts in XS are shipped (for the kids) but mine in L are not in the shipment. I think they need a new stock system..

slowjo
    Free Member

If there’s a queue for XL shorts…..can I join the back?

stumpy01

Lifer – Member

You can’t call shotgun until you see the car! Thems the rules treacle

Being the first, must put me in the driver’s seat, then?! 😀
    Not that there’ll be any at this rate! Stupid Belkin. 👿

Lifer
    Free Member

Just called, nothing but Large jerseys left, despite having a confirmation email. I can not has Belkin kit 😥

Any other mediums available I will take!

fubar
    Free Member

palmer77 – Member
    I have a jersey (£9.99) and bibshorts (£14.99) in large, and a jersey (£9.99) in extra-large available if anyone wants? Costs plus postage if interested…

I sent you an email re XL jersey

AlexSimon

So – are they going to tell me that nothing’s coming?
    Ordered small top and bibs, got confirmation.
    Nothing arrived.
    Just checked bank and nothing been taken.
    Poo

Lifer
    Free Member

Don’t know about small jerseys but definitely no small bibs.

Lifer
    Free Member

I was looking forward to pretending to be Bauke Mollema. 😥

bitasuite
    Free Member

Just received this:

Dear customer,

Thank you for ordering from Belkin. You may have already received an automated email informing you that your order has been successfully submitted.

However there has been an overwhelming demand on the Belkin Pro Cycling gear promotion and we have to make our apologies not being able to fulfil all items you ordered.

We understand you were looking forward receiving your Belkin Pro Cycling Team collectors’ item(s) and we are sorry to disappoint you. As we are no longer offering cycling gear for sale on the website, we will include a free Team Belkin Fan T-Shirt with your initial order and offer you a 10% discount* on a future purchase on Belkin.co.uk using promo code PCT15AP
    This code expires February 28, 2015.

If you are a Belkin.com registered user you can also check your order status anytime at My Account.
    For additional questions or contact information, please visit our Online Order Support.

Again, our sincerest apologies and thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Customer Care

b0llicks

neilm
    Free Member

Just got the same e-mail.

will
    Free Member

Same here.

That’s Karma (not) as I posted the original link/thread 😆

njee20
    Free Member

Fair cop though, they didn’t have to do anything. Bet they’re kicking themselves they knocked it out so cheap now, and they have to give out discounts and free t-shirts!

stumpy01

^^^ yeah. Just got the same………..arse.

bitasuite
    Free Member

ahh Will, gutted for you. Thanks for sharing all the same

househusband
    Free Member

Ditto the above email!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Are we getting a free t shirt then or do we need to order something?

maxlite
    Free Member

Did my order from UK but through Dutch site, not much left on there now….French site has some of the more expensive stuff.

Looks like it’s all delivered from uk, Swansea?

DanW
    Free Member

No bargain bits for me either 🙁

CaptJon
    Free Member

I got the same email saying they can’t fulfil my order, but i had previously received an order confirmation (after the acknowledgement it had been submitted). I’ve replied telling them i expect them to fulfil the contract we formed. Let’s see what they say.

scotroutes

From the Citizens Advice Website

Online contracts

Example

Step 1

You open a shopping website and go to the page on ‘kitchenware’ because you want to buy a toaster. The page displays lots of different toasters with prices and descriptions.

This is usually called an invitation to treat. The trader is inviting you to look at their goods. At this stage, they are not making you an offer.

Step 2

You see a £10 toaster that you like, click on ‘add to shopping basket’ and go to the online checkout. You enter your bank details to pay for the toaster and are asked to tick a box saying you have read the terms and conditions.

You click ‘confirm’ to confirm your order.

By confirming your order, you are making an offer to the trader to buy the toaster for £10.

It is important for you to agree to the terms and conditions for a contract to be made.

Step 3

The trader sends you an email that confirms your order. The email contains information about the terms and conditions saying ‘ACCEPTANCE: acceptance will take place when the goods are dispatched to you.’

You do not yet have a contract.

Step 4

You receive an email a week later to say your goods have been sent to you.

Acceptance has taken place and you have a finalised contract.Best start checking the wording of your emails. But what do you hope to gain anyway?

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Bizarrely after updating you on my woes of yesterday and also receiving the same email as mentioned above, I have also received another email saying that the shirt has now been dispatched, although the bib shirts haven’t.

Although i’m no expert on the workings of an internet based ‘shop’, It seems odd to me that if they start off with say 100 items for sale, surely there is an in built stock control that is amended with each sale until it reaches zero? Why would it keep on selling once the alloted units are reached? Doesnt sound over complicated to me!

@Scotroutes – thanks for the reminder on contract law! Always useful to familiarise yourself with these legalities. As you say, what could anyone actually hope to achieve?

philb88
    Free Member

Just recieved the same email,
    Even though I purchased about 30 minutes after the original posting!

Had istance acceptance email, and confirmation. Then the day after had a phonecall to check my address for shipping!

Not impressed!

philb88
    Free Member

Even more annoying are the people who’ve just bought them to resell at twice the price on ebay!

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Even though I purchased about 30 minutes after the original posting!

Thats what annoyed me the most. Knowing i was on the case almost immediately! Friends i told a day later have already had theirs!!

philb88
    Free Member

Ranty email sent!

scotroutes

Really? Ask yourself – how bothered will Belkin be by the rants of a few folk that were just after some bargain-basement cycle gear?

wittonweavers
    Free Member

But it does kind of make you feel better!

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 245 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Belkin Team Kit’ is closed to new replies.