Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 245 total)
  • PSA: Belkin Team Kit
  • philb88
    Free Member

Hmmm, ordered Medium on waist size but 182 height..

DT78
    Free Member

My Meds are fine. I’m 32″ waist 5’11″… Quite tight but I like it that way. Medium Jersey is ok, I’d like it a bit tighter (39″ chest)

stumpy01

Well, if anyone has got mediums (Jersey and bib shorts) that don’t fit, I might be interested…

burgatedicky

Okay, I’ll join in the clothing market.
    My order appears to have vanished into the aether, so anyone with any L shorts or M jerseys please drop me an email!
    Cheers!!

lightman
    Free Member

Everything is now on their ebay page.

fubar
    Free Member

drop me an email if anyone has an XL top (the 9.99 one) and wants to swap for a larger XXL. I upsized a little too much.

easygirl

Got my top and shorts as below, a little too small for me, I would say they are like XL
    So if anyone wants them for £32, which is what I paid, please let me know before I send them back
    They are both in santini bags, with the holograms on both garments

OFFICIAL REPLICA,TEAM BELKIN,2X-LARGE
    Team Belkin Bibshorts Official Replica
    P00510-2XL
    Shipped £12.49 1 £12.49
    JERSEY OFFICIAL REPLICA,TEAM BELKIN,2X-LARGE
    Team Belkin Jersey Official Replica
    P00513-2XL
    Shipped £8.32 1 £8.32

chakaping
    Free Member

Got mine too so cheers OP.

Bibs seem reasonable quality – mid range rather than top end I’d guess.

5 quid Jersey is a really good fit and nice thin fabric.

🙂

scandal42
    Free Member

Got mine today, it’s great stuff, top and bottoms both Santini and better than my other cheap roadie clothing.

slowjo
    Free Member

Nothing here yet. Order confirmed but that’s it.

Were they delivered by the postie or a courier?

chakaping
    Free Member

DHL

slowjo
    Free Member

ok thanks….postie has been do there is still hope for today (tho’ tomorrow would do really….)

thomthumb
    Free Member

DHL tracking must be off a bit (bearing i’m in southampton):

birmingham
    east midlands
    heathrow
    southampton
    heathrow (again?)
    southampton

dantsw13

Mine too! DHL not having a good day.

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m going to slip into my new bibs now and head out for a spin for a couple of hours.

If I see a lost-looking DHL geezer I’ll point him your way.

slowjo
    Free Member

My tracking number doesn’t even work!

I’ll try again

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

DHL delivered mine on Sunday!

Lifer
    Free Member

Did you get an email once it’s shipped with the tracking info?

I’ve had a ‘submitted’ and ‘confirmed’ email but nothing with tracking #

slowjo
    Free Member

I got 2 emails, one confirming submission and a second one saying it will be ‘shipping soon’. That was 4 days ago!

Lifer
    Free Member

Same as me, ‘shipping soon’ was in the confirmed email

slowjo
    Free Member

I bet you I miss out and they decided they’d sell it to someone else ;o)

Junkyard
    Free Member

Also in the order confirmed x 2

thankfully they make it so easy to contact them though to discuss

I assume we lucked out

slowjo
    Free Member

Keeping my fingers crossed.

jeffcapeshop
    Free Member

Any porkers finding their medium top a little tight and wants to swap it for my large (the £4.99 one) please let me know.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Bit miffed.

Got the email saying that the order was confirmed but nothing since.

I have just called the UK customer services but was then diverted to another number where an American girl insisted on taking all my details, name address, phone number etc in a VERY slow manner. I was then told that i would have to go on hold for a while…

Eventually i was told that I was on back order which meant that there were no more items available – ie they had no stock to fullfil my order. Its particularly annoying because I advised my mates of this deal the day after i ordered – and they have already got theirs!

Oh, and to compound matters, without my phone call (which probably cost a fortune) they wouldnt have started the refund procedure. The good news is that the money should be refunded to my credit card within 17 days.

😥

w4nkers

Rosss
    Free Member

I will have to call them then too, I ordered last wednesday and got the two confirmation emails but no shipping email and they’ve not turned up yet. Not the best service if these don’t turn up

househusband

Hmm… my order has been ‘In Process’ since 7am on the 22nd.

butcher

Still no confirmation for me 😡

slowjo
    Free Member

I have got grumpy on Twitter @Belkincares

At least we are opening up lines of communication. I suggest you take to Twitter too. They promise to ring me today some time. I’ll keep you abreast of progress.

Sheriff_Fatman

Mine seems to have vanished as well, though I did only get the initial order placed and then no confirmation or shipping. On the plus side my card hasn’t been charged, so I’ve just given up on it.
    Don’t bother trying to email them through the contact details on the site though as that only goes to technical support so you’ll just get a snotty email back saying to phone Customer services (no doubt at exorbitant cost). Bit shoddy that an on-line retailer then has no way to contact their sales department electronically…

Speshpaul

I think we melted their system down.

stumpy01

Yeah. I’ve still got nothing after ordering almost a week ago.
    I rang them on Friday as I mentioned previously and got put through to sales in the US.
    The woman I spoke to found my order, but said 2 of the items were out of stock (the shorts and the jersey) and there was no indication of when they would be back in stock again.
    I suggested that they are probably end of line items so unlikely to be back in stock, to which she replied that she couldn’t say for sure if that was the case but I could cancel the order if I wanted.
    However, the window sticker that I added to the order to get free p&p was in stock and she could get that shipped if I wanted 😆 ….

OmarLittle
    Free Member

I got an item dispatched email / tracking number this morning so if you havent heard anything yet then you might still be ok.

stumpy01

Omar Little – Member

I got an item dispatched email / tracking number this morning so if you havent heard anything yet then you might still be ok.

Toddles off to check e-mail….. 🙁 ….nothing…nada….zip…..

hilldodger
    Free Member

…2 of the items were out of stock (the shorts and the jersey) and there was no indication of when they would be back in stock again.

probably when some stw porkers make their returns after trying to squeeze their pie enhanced bodies into race fit lycra and deciding it’s not gonna happen 😆

Lifer
    Free Member

What sizes did you get Omar? More than a little bit miffed because I spoke to Belkin US on Friday and the lady said it was all confirmed and in stock…

palmer77
    Free Member

I have a jersey (£9.99) and bibshorts (£14.99) in large, and a jersey (£9.99) in extra-large available if anyone wants? Costs plus postage if interested…

Junkyard
    Free Member

The good news is that the money should be refunded to my credit card within 17 days.

Website says they take the money wehn they sip

6. When will my credit card be charged?

Items are charged on your credit card when they are shipped.

http://www.belkin.com/uk/support-article?articleNum=80153

Any consumer advice on this one then of they breach their own terms?

Lifer
    Free Member

My card shows pending transactions and Belkin is pending. Since Wednesday.

dantsw13

My bibs just turned up – vey nice, but glad I ordered a XXL!! I’m normally L/XL.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 245 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Belkin Team Kit’ is closed to new replies.