Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 245 total)
  • PSA: Belkin Team Kit
  • drewd

Cheers, I’ve attempted to order a pair of small bib shorts with the promo code. I would have ordered more but am unsure of the fit, and don’t really do team kit. At this price it would be rude not to though.

DanW
    Free Member

Great PSA! Thanks!

I started ordering thinking the shorts and top for £30 posted would be alright for time on the turbo…. but actually the more I look at it the more I like it. Might even be seen out in public wearing it 😳

AlexSimon

Finally confirmed.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Junkyard
    Free Member

Cheers OP mine confirmed as well

Not bothered what it looks like tbh as it was purchase based on price
    IMHO all cycling kit [ esp roadie and downhill gear] has the twin evils of being phenomenally overpriced and looking gash

This will be seen in public

lunge

Confirmation e-mail received. Now to wait and see if they’re as snug as I fear they will be…

dantsw13

Yeah – I went XXL, figuring I can always shorten the shoulder straps if required.

Order confirmed this morning – 1 set of bibs with the cheeky delivery scam.

Lifer
    Free Member

😥

Still waiting for my confirmation. Got a ‘submitted’ email but nothing since.

😥

grim168
    Free Member

Order confirmed for me too this morning. A pair of bib shorts and a shirt using delivery scam. Xl. Hope it fits or I’ll be posting again.

tpbiker
    Free Member

mine arrived today…2013 team top, bought 2 for a fiver each. They arent the santani ones so if anything a tad to big, but perfect for wearing over a base layer.

fubar
    Free Member

Arrived here and looks good. Went up a size or 2 so XXL top and bottom. Bib shorts pretty perfect fit, top a little large and would have been okay in XL (& probably L at a stretch). Don’t think I’ll be wearing matching top and shorts at same time though (usually avoid team kit).

andyfla
    Free Member

most things have gone now … 🙁

chakaping
    Free Member

Are the bibs Santini?

Decent quality?

fubar
    Free Member

yes bibs are Santini and look good quality (nice yellow pad) and decent thickness material. The top (the 9.99 one) is a bit thin / lightweight and will have to wait for real sunny days (or turbo in the freezing garage)

chakaping
    Free Member

Good news, cheers mate.

🙂

oliverracing

My bibs just have arrived – very nice and kind of wish I had ordered more that one set as are a perfect fit (size large – 181cm and 70kg)

stumpy01

Lifer – Member

Still waiting for my confirmation. Got a ‘submitted’ email but nothing since.

So am I. Ordered pretty sharpish & I got my ‘we’ve received your order’ e-mail within a few minutes. But, nothing since then.

Waiting for the ‘out of stock’ e-mail now!

Sheriff_Fatman

Same price on their eBay site now with free shipping – I’ve not had my original order confirmation yet, so figured I may as well get another pair of shorts through eBay just in case. No XL jerseys left though…

winston
    Free Member

Thanks Sheriff – just bought some bibs – for under baggies you understand….

maddyutah

thanks for psa Will
    arrived today .Bibs good fit and well made

Lifer
    Free Member

stumpy01 – Member

“Lifer – Member

Still waiting for my confirmation. Got a ‘submitted’ email but nothing since.”

So am I. Ordered pretty sharpish & I got my ‘we’ve received your order’ e-mail within a few minutes. But, nothing since then.

Waiting for the ‘out of stock’ e-mail now!

I rang up Belkin 08444 77 7787 (think it’s opt 3 for orders placed) and spoke to someone in the US, seems it caused a problem inputting a different address for delivery but after checking the details were correct they’ve put it through now, still waiting for a confirmation email though!

Lifer
    Free Member

Woooohoooo! Confirmation received. I can has Belkin kit!

stumpy01

“Lifer – Member

I rang up Belkin 08444 77 7787 (think it’s opt 3 for orders placed) and spoke to someone in the US, seems it caused a problem inputting a different address for delivery but after checking the details were correct they’ve put it through now, still waiting for a confirmation email though

I got my order submitted email, but no more. So rang them and also got through to the US. Took a while to find my order but she said there is no stock of the shorts and Jersey and no notification about when they are gonna be back in stock.

Bit peeved. I said I thought they were end of line stuff so probably wouldn’t be any more of them and she said she didn’t know if that is the case or not, but I could cancel if I wanted.
    I said I’d wait a bit, but don’t hold out any hope.

Annoyed as could have bought through the eBay store, but waited until speaking to someone and now the size I wanted has gone from the ebay page.

pictonroad

Bibs arrived, splendid quality for £15 delivered. Very pleased, as “team” stuff goes it’s not really that garish.

Should have bought a couple of pairs, but all sold out now.

Cheers OP.

DT78
    Free Member

Just picked mine up. Very nice too for the price. I reckon I’ll venture out in public in it quite like it. Fit is true to the size guide IMO. Medium too is slightly bigger than I’d like and I’m a 39 chest. Med bibs fit great at 32 waist

philb88
    Free Member

Got a confirmation phonecall today and email after that!

Wally

Just tried mine on. Passed the wife and daughter test. OP – Fantastic thread. Super Quality and fantastic fit. My large are great for 32″ waist and 5’11”

Cammer
    Free Member

Bibs arrived today, so good i’ve just ordered another pair from their ebay store 🙂

Gee76
    Free Member

Got a confirmation mail for my jersey. Looking fwd to getting it.

Many thanks OP. May the biking gods shine on you with good biking karma.

G

DT78
    Free Member

Just bought a long sleeved Jersey from their ebay store for £29.99 not such an awesome bargin, but worth it for the quality.

Any other teams selling kit off cheap?? I could do with some tights…

stanfree
    Free Member

If anyone gets any large bibs that dont fit give me a shout. Brilliant bargain.

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Got two large bibs and two large 2013 Jersey’s that don’t fit if anyone’s interested (have XL’s on route), based Reading/Basingstoke way.

will
    Free Member

Glad they’re all arriving now. I saw my first pair of bibs of the road this morning 😉

DT78
    Free Member

Wore my bibs this morning very pleased. They were however covered by tights…so it wasn’t me you saw!

bullandbladder
    Free Member

This thread needs a photo follow-up. See who looks most tragic in the full pro kit – my money is firmly on Myself.

stanfree
    Free Member

@Silentsparky any idea If the Large bibs would fit a 34″ waist .?

Wally

Yes they will – fit my 32″ easily.

stanfree
    Free Member

Cheers Wally , I’ll mail silentspark.

winston
    Free Member

Bibs are sized by height not waist measurement – L = 178-182cm

jonba
    Free Member

Bit nervous about my medium jersey. From the comments on here, maybe a large would have been better. It is going to be for road riding and I like the spray on lycra look but only if I can still breath.

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Stanfree, yep waist wise they should be fine I’m 34″ waist but its the height that’s done me. I’ll email you back in a min…

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 245 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Belkin Team Kit’ is closed to new replies.