Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 161 total)
  • PSA Bargain Clearance at Canyon
  • NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member
    monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Got an email on the day I placed the order to confirm but no notification of posting out yet. Sent ànother email today but no reply to that either 😕

happybiker
    Free Member

My stuff arrived today. Although I missed the delivery…

drew

First delivery arrived today. Went back for seconds so another one due tomorrow. Thanks OP.

Kamakazie

No despatch email here. Any luck when getting in contact?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

2 POC tops came yesterday, happy days.

andyl
    Free Member

Got the helmets out of the box when the OH went to bed last night so she didn’t laugh at me.

POC full face – fits perfect and surprisingly open and felt well ventilated.

Went for the fancier POC goggles and was surprised to see the padding felt quite flimsy but I am used to to industrial safety sweat box goggles and diving googles so maybe my expectations were wrong. I was amazed at how when fully kitted up with the helmet and goggles I didn’t feel closed off and blinkered. Vision with the goggles was superb.

Also picked up an orange Giro Hex in medium for my nephew when he comes to stay. He currently borrows the OHs girly Bell cyclepath helmet so it’s a bit more Enduro and should protect the back of his head better.

vinnyeh

Looks like they’ve hiked the prices on some of the stuff- amongst other stuff I ordered both the POC goggles and the Ultegra cassette have gone up substantially.

Meanwhile my parcel with a delivery date of yesterday seems to be still stuck in a status of “in transit”where it’s been since last week – hasn’t reached “out for delivery” yet. Will be mighty pissed off if it’s gone missing.

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

UVEX pink/pink helmet (perfect Valentine gift) and three boxes of gels came on Friday. Very impressed with the shipping time.

chakaping
    Free Member

Not heard anything since “order confirmation”. Anyone else the same?

Assumed they’d be snowed under with it and not in a hurry to get my stuff, as long as it comes eventually.

prawny

Nothing since the confirmation email here either. I was having some buyers remorse anyway, might just cancel it.

curvature
    Free Member

Just been on live chat which is UK based. They have told me that they are speaking with zee Germans and will advise tomorrow via email.

rascal
    Free Member

Chatted with Simon….’we will be able to update you in a few days. Currently your order looks like it is being forefilled’. Hopefully it’s being fulfilled too. Let’s wait and see…

curvature
    Free Member

Just checked and like above lots of the gear I ordered has now increased in price and is still showing in stock.

My payment hasn’t been taken yet but I will be annoyed if they do not honour my order!

jolmes
    Free Member

Missed my delivery yesterday as UPS wouldn’t leave safe or with a neighbor despite instructions to do so.

Hopefully they’ll deliver again today and leave them after a phone call this morning to UPS.

chakaping
    Free Member

Your order was handed over to our logistics partner UPS Deutschland Inc. & Co. OHG earlier today and will be delivered to you within the next few days.

😀

curvature
    Free Member

Well that was a real ordeal to get resolved.

1st person with online chat said it would be resolved.
    2nd person said my bank had declined the payment. Checked with bank and no payment attempted by Canyon.
    3rd person (Nick S.) actually bothered to check properly and the Adidas jacket that I had ordered was out of stock when I pressed go. He said that this can only happen if two orders are placed at the same time when only one item is available and as their stock levels are linked to the web shop it all goes wrong from there on.

Anyway to cut a long story short they have honoured all of the other items at the previous price and I now have confirmation that the goods will be dispatched in the next couple of days.

Fingers crossed.

woodster

Got my order. Arrived in a large wheel box. Goggles and pack are really nice, less keen on the piss-pot which looks a little short and wide on my tall, skinny head, but it’ll do for commuting. Genuine steal at £62.

Might have to chase up the other order now.

dissonance

About 1x1x0.3 metre box for 2 helmets and some goggles.

Thats what I got with a not dissimilar order.
    I had some tyres from somewhere else turning up at roughly the same time and thought initially it was a slightly excessive box for them. Instead ended up pulling out several armfuls of padding to finally get down to the boxes.

1timmy1
    Free Member

My order is in transit so hopefully will arrive tomorrow fingers crossed. Cheers OP!

smiththemainman
    Free Member

All arrived safe and sound yesterday, thanks woodster once again for the PSA.

curvature
    Free Member

Finally got my shipping notification!

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I’ve got my stuff. Nice elbow pads, a million gels and a couple of nice helmets that are already up on eBay – selling one will cover the cost of the elbow pads

The UVEX Finale trail helmet is really nice but I don’t like the colours. The POC Receptor one is nice too if a little heavy. Might be good for the new pump track round the corner.

I hope the UVEX sells first so I can keep the POC

chakaping
    Free Member

Mine’s here too. Could barely lift the box.

Nice Poc goggles for enduroing and Uvex photochromatic glasses for roadieing.

And my own bodyweight in gels and tabs of course.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Email today to say items sent. 🙂

Kamakazie

Order despatched, just wish I’d got some Conti 4000s as well now.

vinnyeh

Just had another quick hunt through the bargain box, noticed that the Poc Cortex had dropped even further in price- black £66/white £73. Managed to avoid buying one in the last order, not sure whether I can resist again.

andyl
    Free Member

bugger. the good POC goggles I got have gone up £20 though so cancels it out.

cheers_drive

still no sign of mine, no dispatch note, nothing since to order confirmation

prawny

Same here, nothing since order confirmation.

eskay

I had a call from UPS on Tuesday to say that they could not deliver my order because the address was wrong.

Canyon had somehow take a line from my home address, then a line from my work (delivery) address, then a line from my home address etc….

Luckily they had my phone number and we could sort it out. The GP4000s turned up today.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

I got my stuff yesterday after ordering on Saturday. Took a few days but arrived in good order…in a massive box for 2 pairs of gloves and 1 box of gels!

rascal
    Free Member

Mine’s in Tamworth with UPS apparently…hopefully it’ll put an appearance in tomorrow.
    If I swap my current 23mm GP4000s tyres for my new 25mm versions my Sunday ride will be at least twice as fast surely! 😆

mcnultycop

My massive box is here, unopened as yet.

curvature
    Free Member

For those that have no response I would suggest you contact Canyon with their live chat, it was the only way that I could sort my order out.

Strangely I got an email back yesterday apologising for the delay saying the delay was due to shipping a bulk order of gels outside of Germany. Anyone heard of this before?

chakaping
    Free Member

How many boxes did you order?

curvature
    Free Member

Only 2. Just checked to see if I had slipped and ordered 2000 but no just 2 boxes.

chakaping
    Free Member

I ordered 15 on the day this thread was started and they arrived yesterday.

curvature
    Free Member

Weird I just think they couldn’t cope with the number of orders or somebody made a mistake with the prices.

rascal
    Free Member

My order landed yesterday while I was out so went to UPS pick-up point today.
    Actually sent out in a box that was in proportion to the items ordered.
    All items present and correct – well pleased with cassette, tyres and gels – cheers OP!

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 161 total)

The topic ‘PSA Bargain Clearance at Canyon’ is closed to new replies.