Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA:- Avid juicy 7 brakeset £99.99 @merlin
  • proflexforever
    Free Member

Just incase anyone wanted a great brakeset for CHEAAP

LINK

Supplied ready bled and ready to fit
    G2 6 bolt rotors, 185mm front , 165mm rear
    IS front and rear fitting, will fit post mount with the correct bracket
    Lever reach adjustment
    900mm front hose, 1550mm rear hose.
    Supplied with all bolts and nessary fittings

cp

Already been done, but…

Just incase anyone wanted a great brakeset for CHEAAP

They were OK in their day (5-6 years ago) but are spectacularly outclassed by cheaper brakes these days. Deore are cheaper and far far better brakes.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Juicys – great whilst they work, after that then well…not worth a scabby carrot i’m afraid.

allyharp

I’ve had Juicy Fives and I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole – terrible to maintain.

vancoughcough
    Free Member

I love the Juicy. Never had an issue with mine.

stumpy01

patriotpro – Member
    Juicys – great whilst they work, after that then well…not worth a scabby carrot i’m afraid.

Ahem. I beg to differ. Replaced my Juicy 7’s (serious sticky piston syndrome) with Elixir 5’s and put the Juicy’s (excluding rotors) onto eBay thinking someone might want them for spares and I might get a tenner for them…
    They went for almost £40!! And I put a detailed description of their condition & operating state. I think I even said that they would work as they are, but expect some proper disc rub….!

Mintman
    Free Member

These brakes really seem to divide opinion.

I love my 7s and following their first bleed in 3 years they feel as firm as a horse rider’s buttocks again so once again I think they’re great!

njee20
    Free Member

IMO early ones were very good, but they got worse in later years. I had some of the original Juicy Carbons, and they were fantastic! 2 sets of Juicy Ultimates were very good too.

patriotpro
    Free Member

So I under-valued your scabby-carrots 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA:- Avid juicy 7 brakeset £99.99 @merlin’ is closed to new replies.