Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • PSA: Av- Bristol 25% off- Sonos, hifi etc
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Code is BOXING25

Not tested but hope it works for someone 🙂

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Bugger. Thanks, I think!

simonlovell999
    Free Member

bugger +1. it works thanks, saved £25 on a sale item

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Link?

gravity-slave
    Free Member

http://www.avbristol.com/

Trying to resist adding more to my single piece of Sonos. One bit doesn’t make sense as multi room does it!?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Awesome – so that would get me a sonos 3 with one of the little speakers for around £300. Sounds too good to be true.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

You mean a 3 and a 1? Sounds about right.

Also they are offering a wireless bridge free with a Play 1, 3 or 5 so in theory you’d get 2 bridges worth £39 each – stick 1 on eBay (maybe wait a couple of months as there’s lots on there at the moment) and get £20 back.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ah yeah!!

It does work. £321 for a 3 and a 1 together. Bargaintastic!!

My mate with whom I was spending Crimbo got a 5 from his wife for Christmas. I’m not normally sold easily on gadgets but within a few hours of playing with this thing with a Spotify premium account, I was wantier than a wanty thing in Wantville. 😀 I’m Brizzle based too so can pick up tomorrow hopefully. Woop!

Awesome PSA OP. Thanks very much!

frogstomp

I have lost count of the number of times I’ve now been back on the site to look.. I definitely don’t need a (stupidly expensive) PlayBar (hell, it won’t even fit in the alcove by TV is in!) but it doesn’t stop me wanting one!

If I finish this bottle of wine I can see myself consoling myself with a Play:1..

Damn you! 😀

IanW
    Free Member

If anyone is in doubt..Sonos are fantastic bits if kit.

cynic-al
    Free Member

How do Sonos speakers compare with a decent separates set up?

gravity-slave
    Free Member

frogstomp – get one! 25% off is still expensive but a great deal. 😉

I chopped in loads of vinyl last week and ended up at Richer Sounds with cash. Was looking at soundbars, came home with a Playbar and (free) bridge once I saw how much more it could do.

Handles TV, streaming 6Music, watch a film or play my library off my NAS. Even uses 2 network ports so TV and Sky box are connected to my LAN via the Sonos wireless too. All controlled from my phone. Love it!

Cynical-al,
    The Play 1, 3 etc aren’t as good but far more convenient. For quality, go for the ‘Connect’ – digital out if you need it, optional DAC and feed into the separates. Stream away and add Play speakers other rooms.

mrchrispy

pretty awesome PSA my friend, thanks!

play 1 for 126 quid, thats the bathroom sorted then!

positive sonos comment from my brother on christmas day when he noticed is was the same music everywhere down stairs! streaming some christmas interweb radio station.

petefromearth

Oh dear

I joined in the sonos frenzy last night.

Just called AV Bristol hoping to collect my order today, seems that offer was only intended for a handful of customers, but word got out and spread like wildfire!

They have a few thousand orders and hardly any stock. The chap on the phone sounded more than a little stressed!

He offered a full refund or the option to ‘wait and see’

frogstomp

Just had an email through saying the offer excluded Sonos items, among others… apparently they’ve had 900 orders!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

When I said “too good to be true”…

Bollocks!! 🙁

Oh well, understandable I suppose. They must have had a shock this morning when they arrived in and saw around half a million’s worth of orders on their books. 😆

mrchrispy

did anyone go for the following offer (14%)?

I did manage to get a play1 and a bracket for £150
    pretty happy with that 😉

siwhite
    Free Member

Yup, I got another Play 1…

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Yup. Not as good as original deal but not bad and certainly better than anywhere else.

Great kit but expensive and addictive!

mrchrispy

do the maths on mine 😉
    169 for a play1 (very nice btw)
    30 for the bracket (expensive bit of metal)

no complaints here

DT78
    Free Member

Care to share to code? I could be tempted…

mrchrispy

I suspect it was because I ordered the bracket as well.
    the codes only valid to those that signed up for the offer over Christmas.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Av- Bristol 25% off- Sonos, hifi etc’ is closed to new replies.