Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • PSA Another stonking Wiggle bargain .
  • oldfart

2014 Kona Process 111DL , the 29er with XX1 , Hope Hoops and other top notch components . Was £4 1/2 K , my mate bought his for £3K and loves it , Wiggle are now knocking them out for £2300 !!!! Unbelievable , retail was a bit optimistic but … Medium available as well which is rare for close out .

kimbers

That is a great price for an amazing bike !

oldfart

Indeed Kimbers ! I’ve got the 134DL and I paid that thought I’d got a bargain ! Another fab bike BTW , even better now I’ve got some Hope hoops for it ! 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Looks kak, saw it earlier on.

complete overpriced tat, may ride well but you’d have to pay me some serious wedge to ride that!!!!!!!!

oldfart

Each to there own 😕

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Just look at it though, gopping colour, gopping design, gopping spec for the money.

GregMay
    Free Member

Process is a wonderful bike. Really quite good at that price.

kimbers

I’m really tempted,I’ve got the 153 which love, a 111 would be ace!! I just really can’t justify it !!

And hopeychindriac
    I’m not sure what your problem with the spec is? Pro2s on flows, lev integra, xx1 etc !

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

I’m just saying, it might be worth it to some at sale price but could of built up a custom something real nice for the rrp on that hunk of junk.

wrecker
    Free Member

Bit weird. The process is a well regarded frame and it’s got quality bits on it. Whilst I agree that the RRP is/was on the high side, it looks great VFM at the wiggle price. Lifetime frame warranty too.

chakaping
    Free Member

hopeychondriact – Member

Were you here under a different name before or have you escaped from the Pinkbike comments section?

You come over a bit like a giddy teenager.

simon_g

I’m just saying, it might be worth it to some at sale price but could of built up a custom something real nice for the rrp on that hunk of junk.

Go on then, tell us what you can build up from brand new components that’s better for the money…

v666ern
    Free Member

gopping spec for the money

as opposed to any new orange starting at 2.7k? Yes its not yt/canyon spec but its hardly pauper, the base model yes but not that version 😕

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

School holidays isn’t it.

Same thing going on with Pistonheads – lots of threads about turbo’ing 1.2 Puntos popping up etc.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Ol’ Davey boy, you are funny

taxi25
    Free Member

Come on hopeych spec a better bike for £2300. We’re all waiting.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

the SIS caffeine gels are a bigger bargain

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/science-in-sport-go-caffeine-box-of-30/

onandon
    Free Member

School holidays isn’t it.

Same thing going on with Pistonheads – lots of threads about turbo’ing 1.2 Puntos popping up etc.

Lol, yes. Very much this 🙂

mboy
    Free Member

Not in the market for a 120mm agressive 29er FS right now (I already have a rather nice one thank you!), but if I were… That is a relative bargain, and I hear nothing but good things about these Processes!

I even quite like the colour, and about the only thing I’d change spec wise would be to swap the Revelation fork for something slightly stiffer like a Pike or an MRP Stage. Maybe would move the wheels on for something stiffer too, but they’re gonna be very easy to sell being Hope Hoops!

stumpy01

taxi25 – Member

Come on hopeych spec a better bike for £2300. We’re all waiting.

In fairness, he did say it might be worth it to some at sale price, but he could have:

built up a custom something real nice for the rrp on that hunk of junk

so for £4600 presumably, not £2300…..

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Anyone got a Large they want to sell?

njee20
    Free Member

Fairly irrelevant to be commenting on the RRP of that bike when the thread is about the fact it’s on sale…

I am also intrigued by what Hopeyless can come up with, as that looks pretty good value to me. Do even Canyon/YT do something with XX1 for that?

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Stumpy,

I have just done that, built up something a hell of a lot nicer for same price albeit a different style of bike.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Gotta say Wiggle hit the nail on the head with their massive sale 😉

JUST NOT ON THAT KONA!

comprendez

kimbers

hopeychondriact – Member
    Stumpy,

I have just done that, built up something a hell of a lot nicer for same price albeit a different style of bike.

yeah but gravel bikes are boring as ! 😉

The Process is a proper bike

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

It’s deffo not a gravel bike!

Now wondering how much that Process weighs, mmmmmm tempted 😕 😆

MSP

I built up something twice as good for half as much, honest, so I am even betterz!

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Looks like someone paid their reviewers well then.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Don’t get me wrong, all bikes are great nowadays but you gotta admit, it’s a stinker and slightly overpriced in sale still.

bigjim

isn’t it past your bedtime now hopey? run along now.

johnnystorm

Or maybe not.

(Edit: not aimed at the intervening post) 😆

bearnecessities

Oh be quiet please hopeywhatever. Nobody gives a rat’s ass what you think 😉

njee20
    Free Member

Don’t get me wrong, all bikes are great nowadays but you gotta admit, it’s a stinker and slightly overpriced in sale still.

No, you really don’t, and you repeatedly saying ‘yeah, it’s shit lol’ isn’t really conclusive proof. What is this bike which is so much better that you’ve built up? I’m guessing it’s better coz it’s got more gears and better spenshun?

ads678

I really can’t see what so wrong with the bike. I don’t really like the colour myself but it no worse than some others around today.

Get a grip man/boy it’s just a bike, stop trying to be the mac daddy or sutin*!!

*yes I am down wid da kidz………

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Oh dear, the keyboard warriors/old timers/wasters have come out to play and they think every one should think their way.

Bloody dictators.

keypulse
    Free Member

Looks kak, saw it earlier on.

complete overpriced tat, may ride well but you’d have to pay me some serious wedge to ride that!!!!!!!!

Totally agree, as long as a bike looks awesome then who cares if it rides well or not? I need a bike that looks as rad as I do for social media, not that pile of shit. I’m amazed Kona have any skilled sponsored riders at all, they should all die of embarrassment immediately.

njee20
    Free Member

Oh dear, the keyboard warriors/old timers/wasters have come out to play and they think every one should think their way.

Bloody dictators.

Actually you’re the one saying we’ve “gotta admit” that it looks rubbish. People are just asking you to back up what you’ve said. You’ll forgive my cynicism. If it helps I’ve read virtually all of your posts since you appeared with a raised eyebrow. You sound 12.

ads678

Come on Hopey show us your wonder bike………

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

He’s the kinda person who runs SRAM chains on their singlespeed, you know, THOSE people……….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘PSA Another stonking Wiggle bargain .’ is closed to new replies.