Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA and oops just bought a Canyon road bike.
  • enmac
    Free Member

As part of the their 12 days of Christmas sale Canyon are selling off their 2016 road stock. I just bought an Endurace SLX, no excuses now for not getting fit.

cloudnine
    Free Member

It’s a slippery slope.. You now need to buy a ridiculous amount of lycra to suit the changeable climate. Start with some decent overshoes, some nice bib tights and a long sleeve castelli gabba..

spxxky
    Free Member

Did you buy the Dura Ace one that was on their site this morning?

enmac
    Free Member

Did you buy the Dura Ace one that was on their site this morning?

No the Ultegra DI2. Had my eye on it for a while. Thought I had missed it yesterday when they announced their 2017 range, which I don’t think is any better really.

spxxky
    Free Member

I just looked at their site and can see the 2017 range. How much did you pay and what size did you get? Email in profile if you want to mail me.

spxxky
    Free Member

Looking at the site, the 2017 is bloody expensive now they’ve put the carbon wheels on!

enmac
    Free Member

I got the XS for £2850

spxxky
    Free Member

Great price… I got an M for 3149 in the November sale – I couldn’t have got an M now as they had none left, so happy with that… Was going to wait for the Ultimate but glad I didn’t now as the price would’ve been too prohibitive, plus it’s heavier?!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I recently built one up; it seems ok, but the headsets and stems are a pain in the arse.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

@enmac may I ask your height (torso/inseam) that made you decide the XS? Im kinda hovering the buy it now button as well. Cheers

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Well someone got the last red medium 9.0 (mech Dura ace) whilst I was procrastinating…

spxxky
    Free Member

I wanted red but it was a choice between the 9.0 DA or a black Di2 – Di2 won (no red Di2 in M since Oct) – the size calculator on the site came up as S for me, however after speaking to the guys at Canyon they recommended a M

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA and oops just bought a Canyon road bike.’ is closed to new replies.