Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • PSA – "An Idiot Abroad" about to start on Sky 1
  • Hadge
    Free Member

Laughing at someone is funny ffs!!!!!! If some footballer completely misses a ball, or a rider falls off his bike in a funny way – how is not laughing at “them” not funny????? If someone on the tv screws up their lines – isn’t laughing at “them” funny??? Some of you need to chill a bit and get a life.

molgrips
    Free Member

Because he’s saying things that most people daren’t say in case they “offend” the politically correct turd!

Do you really think that’s the only reason some of us are not laughing at silly foreigners?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

MrNutt:

the local grammer

Presumably MrNutt could only manage a rather poor comprehensive…

Kevevs
    Free Member

You think Kark Pilkington isn’t in on the joke, having a laugh and jetting about the world pretending to be thick. poor Karl! Kerr-ching!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Uh Oh Here come the politically correct police

Why do people always say shit like this the moment anyone criticises something that they deem might actually be offensive to someone? Are you the ‘Politically Incorrect Police’? Self-appointed ‘Political Correctness Counter-Measures Strike Force’?

WTF is ‘Political Correctness’ anyway? Anyone care to explain?

Haven’t seen it, as I don’t subscribe to Mudoch-o-Vision, so I can’t comment. Must say I haven’t found Gervais to be funny since ‘The Office’ really.

What’s it all about then this show?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

WTF is ‘Political Correctness’ anyway? Anyone care to explain?

its a linguistic philosophy based around using non pejorative names for people and things. Thats all it is.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Do what?

Can you repeat that in Idiot please? I only went to a crap school and subsequently my Hinglish is not too good. I don’t understand words like ‘pejorative’. A bloke I know got done for perjury a while ago. Is it similar?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Similar 🙂

Political correctness is a way of giving things names without calling them names.

Ie I can call you an “educationally subnormal person of restricted growth living with anger management and mental health issues”.

I can’t call you a “short thick stoppy madman”

Kevevs
    Free Member

It’s about being correct, and political, you fool! Like John Major.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I can’t call you a “short thick stoppy madman”

Why not? It’s technically correct, actually. Dunno about the politics though.

So ‘Political Correctness’ is about not being rude about/to people then?

Isn’t being rude about/to people just a symptom of he antagonist trying to put someone else down in order to feel better about thmeselves then?

Ergo, anyone who bangs on about ‘Political Correctness’ is insecure and has a small willy?

Right, I understand now.

Carry on.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

John Major wasn’t correct. He was a Tory, and therefore Wrong.

And he shagged Edwina Curry. That can’t possibly be right. Can it? 😯

Kevevs
    Free Member

he had a nice suit.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Doesn’t make him right though does it?

Kevevs
    Free Member

No. just a situational comedy!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What like ‘Friends’?

I never thought it was that funny really. Bit too contrived and obvious. Pretty ladies in it though.

If I was Brad Pitt, I’d go for Jennifer Anniston over Angelina Jolie.

molgrips
    Free Member

Watching tonight’s.

He said that things aren’t necessarily amazing just because they’re old. Bang on, that.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Where is he and do you know when the repeat is on? I thought the 2 I have seen have been very funny 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘PSA – "An Idiot Abroad" about to start on Sky 1’ is closed to new replies.