Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA. An idiot abroad 2 on normal telly tonight
  • Hareydan
    Free Member

Without wishing to start a Gervais love/hate debate (and probably failing…), An Idiot Abroad 2 is on Pick tv (channel 11 on freeview) at 9 tonight. I’ve not got sky so never seen any of these but did enjoy the podcasts, so hoping for more of the same 🙂

dirtyrider
    Free Member

jumped the shark

bradley
    Free Member

I have the entire box set and it is hilarious. IMO of course. If it wasn’t Karl Pilkington though it wouldn’t be as funny.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I have just got into this and love it. Previously avoided it because of Gervais,I find him funny but am not a massive fan of him as a person. Karl is brilliant, I’m still not sure if he is an idiot or just acts like one.

bradley
    Free Member

Karl is brilliant, I’m still not sure if he is an idiot or just acts like one.

I think he genuinely is an idiot because some of the stuff he says/does you just couldn’t script.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I think your right, you can’t make somebody like that up. The way he takes to/about Warwick is unbelievable.

Hareydan
    Free Member

To be fair, if he is a creation then whoever came up with him is a genius (IMHO of course 😉 )

bradley
    Free Member

Yeah. The whole Venice thing was brilliant. If it wasn’t so late I’d have to stick a DVD on!

fervouredimage
    Free Member

The water jet pack thing in Venice had me in tears. As perfect a moment of comedy you could wish for.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA. An idiot abroad 2 on normal telly tonight’ is closed to new replies.