Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PSA: Amazon Android freebies
  • Cougar

Just had a (genuine) email from Amazon.

As a thank you for recently browsing Amazon from an Android device, we placed a £10 Amazon Appstore credit on your account valid towards apps, games, and in-app items (excluding subscriptions). We will automatically apply the balance of your credit to any purchase of apps, games and in-app items that you make on the Amazon Appstore before August 9, 2015 at 23:59.

Not sure exactly what the qualification criteria / period is, but thought I’d pass it on for anyone else who might want to try.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’d guess anyone to whom that applies will have that email – there’s no code or anything.

Cougar

A mate just suggested,

Install Amazon app store, buy #foo, pay nowt. Has to be thro the Amazon app store tho.

Don’t think I’ve ever actually used the Amazon app. Only thing I remember buying lately is a book in the Kindle app, and a couple of freebies “bought” for £0.00. And the web site, that might well have been it thinking about it.

Cougar

I’d guess anyone to whom that applies will have that email – there’s no code or anything.

Point was, it might still be worth logging in to the website from a mobile device in case they’re still running the promo.

soobalias
    Free Member

its two fingers up at the likes of me who avoid amazon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Amazon Android freebies’ is closed to new replies.