Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA : Aldi toolbox (sort of bike related)
  • somafunk

It’s quite big n’ heavy (50kg) so perhaps not suitable for throwing in the car but for home/garage use it’s a pretty good deal, nicely made ball bearing running drawers, decent storage trays on top for bike bits when fettling and wheeled so you can move it about. Needless to say it’s a feature of my living room but thats one of the benefits of living on my own and being able to fettle bikes in the warmth, Large bottom drawer for bike bits n’ stuff and 6 quality drawers – all with soft rubber lining mat for £129.99 – can’t really find fault with anything on it to be honest

Obviously not up to the standard of my snap-on tool cabinets up the garage/workshop but they are 10X the cost, It’s of better quality and finish than the red stuff from halfords that i looked at buying a few weeks ago.

bikeneil
    Free Member

Is it in aldi at the moment? Couldn’t see it on their website.

somafunk

It’s been on since last sunday, I managed to borrow my dads van to go and get one earlier today, the store (newton stewart) had 6 in the warehouse/backroom so i imagine it’d be best to phone your local Aldi to check stock beforehand.

bikeneil
    Free Member

Thanks. My local aldi is only down the road so I’ll pop in tomorrow.

peabrain
    Free Member

You have a tool box in your living room – so envious! My husband would never let me get away with that! Though I do bring bikes in to work on all the time.

SaxonRider

I can see that that’s an IPA on your desk, but what label is it?

Nice cabinet, by the way. 🙂

somafunk

Williams joker @ £1.50 from aldi, my shopping consisted of 12 bottles of beer and a toolbox.

#manshopping

😉

riddoch

Need to buy some proper beer gasses though or you’ve overwatered your whiskey.

rone

I got one too. Wasn’t sure about it at first; thought it was overkill and not portable enough. But given I do 90% of repairs in my garage with tools everywhere – this solves all this. You can lay tools out as opposed to being stacked on top of each other.

Like it.

riddoch

Did they have any Fraoch?

somafunk

I prefer to drink beer from my whisky glass as it’s easier to savour it and you can really taste n’ smell the beer – onto a mocha amaretto chocolate barley beer by batemans – shame i only bought the one from morrisons as i thought it would be sickly but it’s damn nice, 6.5% as well.

Hic….

Loadsa fraoch btw

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA : Aldi toolbox (sort of bike related)’ is closed to new replies.