Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • PSA: Aldi Pea Snacks
  • bearnecessities

SWEET JESUS DON’T BUY THEM!

One of the very few things Aldi don’t do well is quality multipack crisps, and although these are just a ‘snack’, they keep up that tradition.

I took out a pack for the journey home. I then popped one in my mouth which instantly disintegrated, tasted like dark matter and for the second I had anything to ‘chew’, was littered with pieces of sand.

I’ve left the remaining 5 packs in the car’s emergency food supplies fund, but it’s going to be a sold 48 hours and after eating any passengers before I turn to these abominations.

These are the ****:

Drac

The wife loves them, they’re just awful.

rOcKeTdOg

I quite like the salt & vinegar ones

kayak23

I vehemently agree with you op.
    Hateful items. 👿

cheers_drive

The Thai ones are better

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

The Lidl ones were really nice. But then again they werent ‘sour cream and chives’, – a claggy combo at the best of times. And anyway soured cream is best served *with* snacks, not dried and then powdered into them. Daftness.

tewit
    Free Member

The Co-op used to do root vegetable snacks. Thought they were crisps till I ate one. Bloody awful. 😡

wallop

Nowt wrong with Aldi prawn cocktail multipacks, mind.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Aldi do root vegatable crisps.

Best thing ever

ThePinkster

Nowt wrong with Aldi prawn cocktail multipacks, mind.

^This^
    Definitely

wordnumb
    Free Member

“Lovingly made.” It’s like penning ironic greetings on the nose cones of missiles.

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

OP you’re talking nonsense.

scaredypants

‘sour cream and chives’,

or eau de dried vomit on carpet as it’s known. Rookie error OP – back to your trailblazing with unconventional toast toppings

scaredypants

or spend your money truly wisely on their “exquisite” mince pies – those things are magnificent

bearnecessities

Funnily enough, I bought some of them on the same trip!

… and their luxury stollen, crumbly Cheshire cheese, several varieties of cracker, cheese straws, almond coated mince tarts, Tyrells 3 bird roast crisps, many packs of chocolate coated florentines..all amazing.

Those crisps though can **** right off.

wallop

Best thing ever

Indeed – so, so good. Nice and salty. Nom.

km79
    Free Member

Of course they were going to be rank, just look at them, they’re made from peas FFS!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Best thing ever
    the beetroot ones, most definitely the beetroot ones

jekkyl

Aldi stollen is good.

tdog
    Free Member

They’re epic as they result in Alien poo

deadkenny
    Free Member

Give me a good dip and I’ll eat them. Food is all about the sauce/dip, unless it’s something very fatty and succulent (and/or wine is involved).

I actually quite like the Yushoi branded versions. Not tried the Aldi knock off.

andyl
    Free Member

Good for transporting hummus into your mouth. Especially the jalapeno hummus from Costco 😀

simondbarnes

You can get pea based snacks that aren’t wasabi flavour? Surely that was a sign?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Aldi Pea Snacks’ is closed to new replies.