Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA: Adidas Terrex Trail Cross SL shoes 30% off
  • Ioneonic
    bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Taking a risk, and ordered a pair as a day to day shoe. Well, guess it’s not that much of a risk as they do state it’s for hiking and biking.

Added a pair of socks to get free delivery 😀

addy6402

Are those socks for you? Might be a bit tight 😕

isitafox
    Free Member

I wear mine for day to day use. The only thing I wouldn’t use them for is running, anything else they’re great (if a little hot!)

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Are those socks for you? Might be a bit tight

Yup. Like my socks nice and tight. Always go smaller. If a sock goes all the way up to 11, it’s too loose for my size 9s 😀

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Shoes arrived today. Nice and comfy for mooching about in. Apparently they can only be worn outside due to the soles, but that can be other people’s concern 😉

ads678

I agree with the sock thing.

dudeofdoom

I’ve got a pair of these and wore them on my hols to Spain on train and on the bike over the odd mountain where it was hike a bike…

Was really impressed with them Only downside as isitafox says is they do seem warm…

Got a nice little lace parking feature as well.

lankystreakofpee

I didn’t really fancy the black ones, so i went for the blue ones with 15% off by signing up to the newsletter on the home page. That reduced them down to £80 with free delivery. Ordered last night and apparently they will be with me on Monday which ain’t bad for free delivery!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Colour doesn’t really matter once they’re covered in mud 😉

For those that have a pair. Did they make a bit of noise walking in till the broke in? Mine make a kinda ‘wamph’ noise. Comes from both. Hoping it’ll die down at some point, otherwise I might need to give Adidas a ring.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Adidas Terrex Trail Cross SL shoes 30% off’ is closed to new replies.