Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • PSA: 41% off all Science In Sport nutrition this weekend only!!
  • simmy
    Free Member

I ordered on Sunday morning and it arrived yesterday lunchtime.

I’d actually rung SIS a about an hour before it arrived enquiring why I’d not had a dispatch E Mail and the lady said it had been dispatched and offered to E Mail over the tracking details, that E Mail never arrived.

Good discount on the offer but I ordered Gels and Bars and only the Orange Gels arrived boxed inside the main box and the rest of the stuff was just thrown in so I had to separate the gels and bars and find somewhere to keep them all.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

simmy – good news you got yours then

ill take it back if it comes today, but even still a dispatch notice would be nice to look out for it at work

like i said most of the items i ordered are out of stock now so will see what happens with that

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

hahahah!

i take it back, its just come 😳

would have been nice to know its been released for dispatch though as things have a tendancy to go missing at work if you dont keep on top of knowing when they are being delivered!

so i take the above back, bit slow on delivery i guess but very happy with the result, save a small fortune and all goods as described and as well packaged as ive ever received!

thanks again for the PSA, id literally just run out of powerade stuff on sunday when i saw this! nice one!

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Ordered sunday, just arrived here as well.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

and just got a text from “yodel” asking if hte delivery was ok!

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Mine arrived today. That should keep me going in jam-dribbling sachets that foul up the pockets of my baggies for a while.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Got my first delivery but not the second ordered on Sunday. They are obviously chugging through the orders.

LMT
    Free Member

Ordered mine sunday and still nothing hhhmmm!!

nickdavies

I ordered Sunday and it was here Wednesday.

Currently debating whether or not to email them and whinge as 2 of the gels had split and gone everywhere….!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Got home to find a big SIS box on my doorstep today. Took a while but was in no rush. Worth it for a proper bargain.

skeetsgb
    Free Member

still waiting for mine 🙁

nickdavies

Just got an order despatch email for the order already received…
    Tracking link not working so maybe just housekeeping but I may just find another box of goodies coming to me tomorrow!

(Not that ill keep them, obviously. Although ill be inclined to swap the above mentioned 2 split ones before returning 🙂 )

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 41% off all Science In Sport nutrition this weekend only!!’ is closed to new replies.