Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • PSA : 30% off The North Face (TNF) on-line Shop
  • househusband
    Free Member

Many thanks, dh. Just ordered a new sleeping bag – a nice long one, too.

brakes
    Free Member

I think it depends where you are, but North Face stuff is worn by the unscrupulous types in London and is therefore shite
    I’ve got a North Face jacket which I don’t wear much any more for that reason (and also that it’s like wearing a bin liner)

alexxx
    Free Member

workingclassheroes.co.uk are amazing and fast delivering with north face gear, worth giving the dude a ring and asking to give you a quote fo shure!

LoveTubs
    Free Member

I think their fleece gilllllets are nice, got well with Icebreaker base layers, go one..sady before the current discount rage 🙁

incognito
    Free Member

is that to keep it exclusive? we can’t have the riff-raff wearing the same clothes now can we? 🙄

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

30% off can’t go wrong! I know some of their stuff is becoming more Chav but hey I’m not bothered how people who don’t know me label me! Rab and all those other brands will go the same way in time as well.

gazza100

Munque-chick, you are spot on. I got a Berghaus Mera Peak along with other gear to do the WHW about 6 years ago. Before I knew it, half the Neds in the area were wearing them.

montylikesbeer

Was looking for a down vest last week anyhow, just saved £30, cheers

mogsuncle
    Free Member

Saved over £50 on an Atlas jacket thanks to this thread! Now I just need to perfect my gangsta limp…

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Thats’ the thing I’ve never bought the North Face gilet as I didn’t want to spend £100 (or cheeky Blacks charging £110 today!!) but wwith the 30% off to challenges other brands now (i.e Alpkit).

teagirl
    Free Member

Just got some kit for Spouse and son. Excellent! Cheers dh 😀

Susie
    Free Member

I want a lightweight vest and I’m torn between TNF Thunder vest and the RAB Microlight. With the discount they’re not much different in price and weight is about the same. Without the discount TNF is much more expensive, is this because it’s better quality or because of the name?

househusband
    Free Member

Can’t wait to be an unscrupulous chav in my TNF sleeping bag next time I camp.

At least I’ll be a warm & cosy unscrupulous chav.

oxnop
    Free Member

Thanks OP.

This thread has just saved me £56 !!!

D4declivity
    Free Member

Thanks for the code.

Kept getting payment errors in Firefox but it worked ok in Chrome. I’ll either get 1 or 4 jackets!

Stevo210
    Free Member

Thanks OP, just saved £90 and got me and the missus fully chavved up.

Up north I think its seen as a little more middle class then darn sarf 🙂

incognito
    Free Member

chavtastic savings all round. 🙄

showerman
    Free Member

anyone used it on the 4k dome tent would be a nice saving

gazza100

Code isn’t working now. Went to purchase a soft shell and it displayed the discount but didnt apply it. Message at top of the screen saying code not valid. Bollocks. Maybe the code isn’t for general use and they have put a stop to it.

singlespeedstu

Is having an opinion a problem all of a sudden? I do hope not, as I have many.

Opinions are a bit like assholes.

Everyone has one but sometimes it’s best not to put them up on the internet. 😉

peteimpreza

gazza I have just tried the code again as an experiment and it worked for me.

Make sure you enter it exactly and no spaces and the start or end.

gazza100

Pete, cheers for the heads up. One softshell should be heading my way.

peteimpreza

your welcome

petrieboy

gaza – i had an awful faff with the code. firefox on the laptop (ubunto) threw up a credit card error then wouldnt let me use the code again. logging on with an explorer machine didnt help i think because my account had already used the code. clered the cache and bought again using wifes details which worked fine.

PeteA
    Free Member

Cheers £60 saved or £140 spent 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

£71 saved on the GF’s Xmas pressy. Many thanks.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Boo top code no longer working .. where did that super code come from? Got any more goodies then that can help us all have a tippy top Christmas??

dh
    Free Member

Will keep my eyes open and let the STW massive know of anything i think looks good.

Now – with all the money folk have saved I think it is only fair everyone clubs together and helps me get a new pair of forks… 😆

cheers

dh

incognito
    Free Member

a quick count up comes to nearly £600 saved. top work!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Incog and that is just the savings we know about as I passed it onto friends too!!

cynic-al
    Free Member

I CBA buying anything lasst night, I think the £600 should go to me given I’ve missed out.

incognito
    Free Member

indeed, I spread the love too, one chap I know bought the ice jacket which should have been £239. 😛

peteimpreza

Well I purchased and did not post my savings and I spread the love in the Lake District and to my work mates.

I expect the discount that can be attributed to this thread comfortably exceeds £1000.

Not bad for a bunch of chavs eh?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Wouldn’t it be funny if it turned out to be a hookie website and we’d all been ripped off, OP would get it …………………. 😉

dh
    Free Member

/grabs coat

/rab coat natch……

cynic-al
    Free Member

I say it’s rather gauche to discuss prices chaps!

findo_gask
    Free Member

What a bummer… too late!

peteimpreza

Yay my jacket turned up today!!

Thanks again to the dh

ridethelakes
    Free Member

Nice one OP, my stuff arrived today, saved £90!

Right who’s got the codes for JD Sports?

Simwit

Yep thanks for the heads up OP, the girlfriends pressie turned up this morning £60 saved 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘PSA : 30% off The North Face (TNF) on-line Shop’ is closed to new replies.