Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • PSA: 20% off everything on eBay from now till 10pm
  • jam-bo

Bastards. Order cancelled by the seller. ‘Oversold and no more stock due’

Oh well, couldn’t afford it anyway.

Sundayjumper

Ended up with some carbs for my derelict and consequently chronically bunged-up Bandit, and a set of Mr Men books for the sprog.

Wife now upset that I didn’t buy her something as well !

duff
    Free Member

Thanks for this OP, I bought a set of car tyres using mine and the Mrs account. Saved £80 – it took a few attempts to go through and shows on the invoice as the full amount but the PP receipt will show the full amount minus the voucher discount.

xico
    Free Member

Thanks again, OP. My payment to the eBay seller was at the full price, but the discount was shown on my PayPal account.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

2210 payment error!

Agh.

Added monies to my PP.

Went through!

Saved £25 on some steel forks 🙂

Have not used EBay for 12 years or so.

pocketrocket
    Free Member

£50 saved on a cordless drill I’ve been meaning to buy for weeks. Took three attempts at purchasing but parcel has been dispatched and I’ll get it Monday.
    Cheers Bongo!

daviek

Mine messed up. The discount was shown as I was confirming the purchase but then when I checked my PayPal the full amount was taken, no mention of vouchers or anything.
    Called eBay at lunch time and they will get back in touch within 14 days …..

jam-bo

if you expand the paypal transaction, what does it say? the headline amount on mine was for the full amount but it shows in the detail the discount.

despite the fact they don’t have it and don’t seem to have refunded me yet..

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

@daviek

Did you expand the transaction to double check?

For example, if I just look at my Paypal history it’s just this:

But if I click on it I get the full info:

Edit: This is what happens when you start to write a post, then get distracted looking at cats gifs on the internet.

damascus
    Free Member

I couldn’t find anything I needed/wanted to buy at the time. I will leave a few items in the watch list now for next time.

Thanks for the PSA

daviek

Looked at the transaction and no mention of a voucher there. One thing that was funny was that they asked what device i was using at the time (my phone) so unless any of the mobile apps weren’t palying ball I dont know.
    Just have to wait and see

andygreener

Received an email from eBay with notification of a refund coming my way. £50 thank you very much after it didn’t seem to work last night.

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 20% off everything on eBay from now till 10pm’ is closed to new replies.