Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA: 20% Off Everything at Bikeplus (South Croydon) until Saturday
  • nuke

Were doing it last week but, having popped in this afternoon, have now found it's been extended until this Saturday. So if you want a 2010 Spesh, Trek or anything else for 20% less, get down there. Nice helpful chaps in there as well.

nuke

Thought I'd bump this but, given the snow, I'm not sure how whether they'll be open anyway 😕

DezB
    Free Member

The sale is online too. 2 X Mud-X for £40 + 20% off – £32! not bad.

smogmonster

Jesus, i thought their mag ads were atrocious, but their website is even worse.

nuke

Jesus, i thought their mag ads were atrocious, but their website is even worse.

Yeah, I'm no fan of their website…hard to find stuff and the About page seems to list every single thing they sell!

nuke

An annual bump as the title is still accurate 😀

They’re a good shop and, if it’s the same as last year, it is indeed 20% off everything including 2011 bikes (Last year I was going to get a 2010 Trek EX8 for £1600 instead of £2k).

Going to nip along and have a peek myself in the next couple of days. Website is still awful but don’t let that put you off.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

I hate the shop with a passion! even though its my “local bike shop” i would not give them my custom.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 20% Off Everything at Bikeplus (South Croydon) until Saturday’ is closed to new replies.