Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA £100 cashback on selected Miele fridge/freezers
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Lol surely if you can afford to buy Miele £100 is not really an issue?

Edit: Just looked, and I assume the cas back is if you purchase through their website, which is £200> than you can pay else where on the web

cinnamon_girl

£100 buys a lot of vino. 😉

Nope – just send them the receipt.

Drac

But if you can get a £100 back it may allow you to buy a Miele.

SamCooke
    Free Member

What’s the point of this cash back thing? Surely they are just charging you £100 more than giving it back to you. I don’t get it

cinnamon_girl

Well, Miele seem to be adored by some men on here. I used to sing their praises too but have been let down by their washing machine and fridge/freezer.

It seems to be that one really has to shop around, either in the form of cashback or free of charge extended warranties.

Cougar

What’s the point of this cash back thing? Surely they are just charging you £100 more than giving it back to you. I don’t get it

I wonder if they’re banking on a proportion of buyers using it as an incentive to buy and then never getting round to mailing in the rebate. You typically have a fairly short window in which to claim after purchase.

SamCooke
    Free Member

Exactly, I mean if they want to give you £100 off, then the should take £100 off the price? Or is it for people buying on finance, so they get £100 in their pocket?

mikertroid
    Free Member

We bought a Miele fridge freezer a few years back, it’s been nothing but a disaster.

They make great washing machines but apparently our fridge was one of many duffs!

inkster
    Free Member

Came across this post while searching for solutions for a problematic fridge freezer.

God they are rubbish, alarm bleeps at the slightest change in room temperature, [can’t be disabled] sooooo annoying.fridge ices up at back and blocks the drain hole,[whatever temp is set]. freezer can’t maintain a constant temp. about 5 years old and it’s just died.
    I have never had a F/F that’s had such a short life span.

Got a miele dishwasher as well and it’s distinctly average, poor even.

Miele washing machine is ok.[very quiet] but no better than a zanussi that’s half the price. fridge freezer is the worst you could possibly buy.

Vorsprung Durch Technic my arse.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA £100 cashback on selected Miele fridge/freezers’ is closed to new replies.