Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA: 10% off everything for the next 2 hours at Halfords
  • wwaswas

No doubt there’s a few toolset bargin price buy button hoverers who might make use of it.

jon1973
    Free Member

good call. thanks. been after a new sat nav for the car. you just saved me a few quid.

scotroutes

Thanks. I’ve been after a Gore Phantom jacket on and off for ages. Halfords were already doing them at half price and now I’ve just managed to order one for £63!

lemonysam
    Free Member

Ta! New socket set reserved.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’ve been after a Gore Phantom jacket on and off for ages.

Appear to be sold out now 😐

drlex
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member
    Appear to be sold out now

They list the jacket under Phantom 2.0; looks to be the same albeit in different colourways – just blue remaining. Almost ordered a medium for £63, but remembered some unpaid bills (and the fact the blue is the wrong shade with my eyes #metrosexualconcerns)

frogstomp

Cheers.. got a couple of bits. Makes the AM41/45s good value too with current discount.

GrahamS

I take it you can’t combine this with the 10% Halfords discount from British Cycling ?

muddodger
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member
    I take it you can’t combine this with the 10% Halfords discount from British Cycling ?

For what it’s worth, yes you can, as I have done regularly over the past couple of months. They have these once a month around the same time, last time was a set of road wheels

GrahamS

Ooooh that’s worth knowing! Thanks.

scotroutes

Phantom jacket arrived. It’s certainly a very bright (one might almost say Enduro) blue, this being a good thing. Thanks again for the heads-up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 10% off everything for the next 2 hours at Halfords’ is closed to new replies.