Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA – 10% off Everything at Halfords until noon today (Sunday)
  • househusband

Flash Sale – worth a mention I thought.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

sub 700 for this, with BC discount instore is insane value

http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/road-bikes/boardman-cx-team-bike

andyl
    Free Member

ooo, cheers OP. For some reason I seem to have got a £49.99 item discounted to £40.49. Reserve and collect for later in the week.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Makes the Boardman range great value, due to flash sale working with the brand’s exiting promo.

richardthird

Andyl if you’d spent 1p more it would have been £36. Less a further 10% BC discount when you collect. So £32.40

Existing spend & save offer on parts & accessories is £10 off £50 spend (other tiers too) valid all month.

andyl
    Free Member

looked at the receipt and it was a discount I wasnt expecting:

Sub Total £49.99
    Spend & save on parts, accessories & clothing* -£5.00
    EXTRA 10% OFF -£4.50
    Collect from Store FREE
    Total to Pay: £40.49

why would it have given me an extra 5% if I spent £50? And I really should get BC membership (don’t have it so wouldnt have got that and it’s not supposed to be combined with other discounts but it depends on if the store let you)

Happy with £40 for a Park Tools spoke tension meter anyay. Cheaper than the £48 I was expecting to pay to check the wheels I have been building. Okay not buying one is cheaper but I like gadgets and knowing things are right.

richardthird

If you look it up, the regular spend and save for £30 up is £5 or £50 up is £10. Ongoing.

I always get BC on top of whatever the total web order price is in store.

I mainly buy chains and tubes there.

andyl
    Free Member

spotted it now.

The way their code works you need to still be over the threshold to get the discount.

eg if you spend £50 then you only get £5 off as with £10 you are down to £40 or with £5 off you are down to £45 so still above £30.

If you spend £60 then you get £10 to take you down to £50 as you are still over the £50 threshold. Very confusing but I would have had to spend £5.01 more to get the extra £5 off.

Next time they have their flash sale it might be worth looking at some of the decent workstands as they get £20 off and the 10% so go pretty cheap.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

When I recently tried to get the BC discount on top of a web only promotion they didn’t give it to me.
    This was on a click and collect on a new bike.

antares
    Free Member

It is in the t&c’s that it can’t be used with a web only promotion. I had no problem using it yesterday though so I suppose it’s down to who serves you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA – 10% off Everything at Halfords until noon today (Sunday)’ is closed to new replies.