Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • PSA – 10% off CRC
  • Daffy

If you join British cycling before Jan 31st, you’ll receive a voucher for 10% off at CRC. The code works on sale items.

If you want to join BC, there’s a voucher for a reduction of £5.77 (random, but hey)

Promo Code = CYCLESCH

cp

after 31st there will apparently be a more formal process of 10% off everything at CRC for BC members

firestarter
    Free Member

I tried it other day on sale items and it didnt work

Daffy

Worked for me just an hour ago.

DT78
    Free Member

what happens if you are already a member, is this going to be an ongoing 10%? I used the voucher code from just before xmas.

100mphplus
    Free Member

From BC Member benefits page;-
    British Cycling has teamed up with Chain Reaction Cycles to give members a one-off 10% discount at the checkout when making an online purchase until 31 January.

Best of all, we will be adding this deal to our permanent member benefits in the coming weeks, helping members save even more money on their cycling purchases.

How to get your 10% discount
    •Access your member dashboard, where your unique promo code will be displayed
    •Register or log in at chainreactioncycles.com
    •Enter your unique promo code when prompted at the checkout (single use only)

Terms and conditions

•Codes are single use and linked to your British Cycling membership account
    •You must first log in to use your discount code
    •Voucher code not valid when buying gift vouchers
    •Your unique discount code expires 31 January 2015
    •British Cycling and Chain Reaction Cycles reserve the right to end this promo at any time
    •Your discount voucher cannot be used in conjunction with another discount voucher or offer
    •Voucher has no cash value

DT78
    Free Member

says one-off in that bumpf (which is what I’ve used)

I thought from a post above it was likely to be an ongoing discount?

firestarter
    Free Member

Did all that and it still didnt work. Bought elsewhere now anyway

cp

says one-off in that bumpf (which is what I’ve used)

I thought from a post above it was likely to be an ongoing discount?

and from that bumpf in 100mphplus post…

Best of all, we will be adding this deal to our permanent member benefits in the coming weeks, helping members save even more money on their cycling purchases.

DT78
    Free Member

ah see it now. That’s useful, hopefully the savings will cover my subs!

jackal
    Free Member

So does this work on sale items or not? Anyone know for sure???

🙂

cp

didn’t for me today (for a sale item less than 50 quid), but then there’s a 5off 50 applied to my account which seems to prevent me adding any other discount code. I can’t get rid of the 5 off 50!

100mphplus
    Free Member

The member discount worked for me on items totalling £34.

ads678

Isn’t everything on sale at CRC?

STATO
    Free Member

Didnt they used to have a deal with Wiggle?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

bump to to say cheers for the BC discount

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

there’s a 5off 50 applied to my account which seems to prevent me adding any other discount code. I can’t get rid of the 5 off 50!

Oddly I’ve had a 5 off 50 “welcome” code stuck to my account for months, I initially thought they’d re-applied a code from an item I’d returned but I must have used it half a dozen times now.

kimbers

Still works in february, cheers

scotlandthedave
    Free Member

just signed up for £24 and change via direct debit. Hopefully the permanent 10% codes will go live soon. Worth it for the commuting / liability insurance anyway at that price.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

bumping an old thread as a PSA, this is now “live”. You get one 10%-off CRC code per month, which appears at the top your BC “dashboard” when you view your account.

Top tip – dont use it to buy some tyres and then decide 2 days later you might want to buy a bike 🙄

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘PSA – 10% off CRC’ is closed to new replies.