Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • psa 10% off apple desktops /laptops
  • tang
    Free Member

With 30 cashback also. dixons via quidco ends tomorrow. Gutted as I’m about to buy a new imac but just getting the last of the finance together.

redthunder
    Free Member

Is the sell by date approaching ?

seven
    Free Member

still does nae get them any where near PC prices – I would refer you to the rapha thread, as many similar points to be made

EDIT : and before anyone thinks I’m having a pop, I have an ipod and a rapha merino base layer 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tang
    Free Member

Tis true, my folks always used macs from when they first arrived hence I was brand hypnotized from young.

fontmoss
    Free Member

imacs rock, pcs suck balls*

*unless they’re running linux

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I didn’t think the price was too bad all things considered. If you’re only buying a PC base unit then it looks very expensive but once you factor in a high end build quality and what is a very nice screen it starts to get a bit more palatable. Then you’re only really looking at a fairly small amount of difference that’s either worth it or not dependent upon whether you like the OS and/or styling.

Farmer_John
    Free Member

the offer excludes anything apple:

£30 Off All Desktop PCs & Laptops (excl. Apple) Over £399

Offer ends 23:59 Wednesday 25 May 2011[b]

tang
    Free Member

According to the quidco homepage its specificly 10% off mac + 3% cashback.

Waderider
    Free Member

imacs rock, pcs suck balls*

*unless they’re running linux

Amen, apart from the fact imacs only rock for the cash rich, and people have years of Windows knowledge behind them, and a linux learning curve in front of them if they wish to adapt.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘psa 10% off apple desktops /laptops’ is closed to new replies.