Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • PSA – HSBC life time tracker mortgage customers
  • Harry_the_Spider

There is a new deal out at 1.69% above base, but the offer is only open for 2 weeks. £99 to switch from your current deal if it is recent, more if it is older or if you are not a HSBC customer. No other charges. We’ll save about £600 a year.

Sorry for posting something serious but I thought it was worth passing on the tip.

Disclaimer. Harry the Spider is not a trained financial advisor and cannot be held responsible if your life goes tits up or your lawn dies as a result of investigating this mortgage product.

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

First Direct (part of HSBC) have had base + 1.79% in market for a ages.

uplink
    Free Member

Any online details Spiderman? – I can't find any

My daughter is with them but tied to a fixed 6% so it may be worth looking at what the penalties would be for her

Harry_the_Spider

We were in the process of changing to the First Direct one when this popped up. Got the details from the Sunday Times money section.

It only came live today and will be gone in 2 weeks.

Give 'em a buzz on 0800 169 6333. Not sure if this is exactly the right number but they will transfer you.

One more thing…You have to be borrowing less than 60% of the property value.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘PSA – HSBC life time tracker mortgage customers’ is closed to new replies.