Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PS4 pro
  • bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Worth getting or not?
    Currently have a Xbox one downstairs and a Gaming pc upstairs.
    Worth the 350 quid or not bother. And Yeah I do have a 4k TV

Drac

If you’re after a PS4 then yes otherwise not really, I’m tempted to upgrade but going to wait for a look rice drop as I also need a 4k TV.

garage-dweller

Currently console window shopping against the alternative of a possible gaming PC.

My googling tells me the X-Box One S is also 4k and there’s not THAT much to choose between them so unless you wanted a PlayStation for some specific game or feature I can’t work out why you’d want both – aren’t the next gen due in a year or two?

I would caveat this by saying (1) my “current” console is an X-Box (not a 360 an X-Box) so I’m not exactly “Mr Gamer” (2) I cannot figure out what the heck i want to buy other than the issue that the X Box One seems to be in shorter supply just now than the S

I’m worried that may not help at all.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

I’m not sure I do like the look of some of the ps4 games. And it would be nice to have something to utilise my TV apart from Netflix uhd.

Not had a PlayStation since the ps2 and had a xbox 360 and now have a xb1 which is fine.

Cougar

Far as I can tell, the posh versions of both the PS and Xbox are “can play 4K movies.” Would be interested to know more.

seosamh77
    Free Member

– aren’t the next gen due in a year or two?

doubt it. The 4k support will last a few years before something new.

Not that I’m up on consoles. My ps3 has been sitting gathering dust for years. But I was looking at the history of consoles releases the other day. I’d take a guess at a 25 year anniversary ps5, so 2020. Microsoft will possibly try to beat them to market mind. But I’d doubt by very much and they’ll come out around the same time. Nintendo will probably do their own thing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PS4 pro’ is closed to new replies.