Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • ps4 games for a old fart.
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Having a PS4 and not persisting with GTA V would be like throwing away lifetime tickets to the top 5 Worldwide mountain bike destinations, leaving a 4k Enduro rig rusting away in the garage while you…

around a 6×10 manky backyard in the rain.

mahalo

this reputation that gaming is just for fat reclusive teenagers is unfair imo. with the amount of shite thats on TV atm, im quite happy to sit down for an hour or two (after a day at work, bike ride, gym, healthy meal) and get stuck into a super engaging, beautifully made bit of virtual reality.

rkk01
    Free Member

Son has been playing Witcher 3. I haven’t had a go, but it does look engrossing

Gran Turismo??? I’m still waiting for the PS4 version – isn’t it rumoured as a 2017 release???

fatbobb
    Free Member

Destiny. It’s fantastic and addictive.

chomp
    Free Member

Firewatch is a nice gentle ish game to play – some complaints about the ending, but personally I really enjoyed it.

I think that’s on ps4 now

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

My complaint about Firewatch, was the £ to playing time ratio.

The dashboard theme is my favourite one ever, tho. Finally replaced the Journey one.

Cougar

I still think gaming is for kids ,do middle age men really play computer games ?

I think they’re the largest gaming demographic currently.

Cartoons are for kids too, only last week I bought GTA-V and Urotsukidoji for my six-year-old.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I’ve had a PS4 since release but hardly ever play it as I’m always busy playing guitar, riding or working.

Having an ankle operation soon, might end up blowing the dust and cobwebs off the controllers.

Have quite a few games but would rather ride or learn/better self.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘ps4 games for a old fart.’ is closed to new replies.