Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PS3 welcome back package
  • molgrips
    Free Member

It looks like I get to download two free PS3 games – yay! Only thing is that the two I’d fancy from the list I already have.

So what are these other ones like?

InFamous
    Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
    Dead Nation

stumpyjumper
    Free Member

i went for infamous and red or dead. infamous is the best of the bunch on there.
    infamous game review

jwr

Infamous is great. I got Dead Nation as well, but haven’t found time to try it.

J

jon1973
    Free Member

I only managed to download one. Kept on getting a connection error and now it won’t let me dowload the other one.

Sidney
    Free Member

Completed infamous – not a bad game but can get a bit repetitive. Dead nation – fiddly controls and can’t find out how to multiplayer so not my favourite.

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

you know that if you have more than one account then you can get two per account. even if it is a different user are. so i got all of the games and i can access them all on any account. anyway i quite liked dead nation but the multiplayer is the same as the story mode but a co op online one and when i tried it, it just lagged.
    i love ratchet and clank but quest for booty was a massive let down. it is so short and there isn’t anything to collect and it just seems a bit pointless.
    infamous is really good and it is a much longer game than dead nation or ratchet and clank.

jon1973 – go to account management and then find the download list (might be under transactions but can’t remember) but you might be able to get it from there instead

Taff
    Free Member

think i’m going to get wipout and big planet for the mrs

jon1973
    Free Member

thanks PeaslakeDave, I’ll give that a try tonight.

mrben100
    Free Member

Went for Infamous and Wipeout here. Still waiting for them to download though (stupid living in the countryside width rubbish t’internet!). 😡

mrben100
    Free Member

Jon1973

This is what I had to do.

1. On your PlayStation 3 navigate to the PlayStation Network icon.
    2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > SCEA.

You should find it there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PS3 welcome back package’ is closed to new replies.