Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ps3 update
  • mbr30
    Free Member

Just updated my systems and now I’ve lost iplayer,lovefilm etc.anyone else have this
    problem? I’ve restarted it too before someone jumps in with that one.cheers!

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

i just looked and i have too. i did notice though that when it told me what was different about the update that it said that there would be menu changes. i think it said that tv would now be called tv/video so maybe they are on a sub-menu.

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

ok i found this

“If you are having an issue after the update where the TV icons are not appearing, there are a number of things to try.

Signing in and out of HOME can prompt the icons to appear (this is also the case with other software this can be tried with: Vidzone, PlayStation Store, MUBI, Lovefilm).
    Deactivate and Reactivate your account on the console.
    Refresh your internet connection settings to the PS3, (or you could also Sign in and out of your account to test if this has any affect).
    If the Icons still do not appear:

Restore default settings on the console by going to Settings>System Settings>Restore Default Settings.
    You can also try Safe Mode Option 3 (if this does not work attempt option 4). For more information on Safe mode before carrying out this process:
    Using the Safe Mode function on your PlayStation 3

The icons should appear after a period of time (however some of theses steps can prompt the icon to appear sooner) .

Any issues, let me know

Rabid”

here is where it is from

Fresh Goods Friday 697 - The Sprunnng! Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 697 - The Sprunn...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dan1980
    Free Member

They’ve been moved to a new XMB category “TV/Video Services”

As iplayer etc are just shortcuts to web pages, you may need to leave your console switched on for a bit and wait for the PS3 to find them again.

Milkie
    Free Member

BTW: Scheduled Maintenance 4pm Thursday – Friday Sign in before that if you want to go on-line!

mbr30
    Free Member

Cheers for that

mbr30
    Free Member

Just signed out and they came back under this new format

mbr30
    Free Member

Oh and just so you all know,there’s still nothing on them worth watching

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ps3 update’ is closed to new replies.