• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • ps3 software "update" to v1.4
  • D0NK

My PS3 which afaik was uptodate a month or so back is now complaining it needs to update to v1.4, the agreement page is dated dec 2009. Bit of googling suggests this happened to a load of people back in 2011, can’t find any info about current instances.

Any ideas? Will it downgrade and then upgrade to a later version or am I about to open a big can of worms?

My ps3 is an old one (curved case), got it second hand a few months back, did a load of updates when I got it, was working fine but now refuses to go online until I’ve run the update.

Beagleboy

The last update I remember running added a slightly terrifying option to link directly to a Singstar shop in the games menu. Slightly terrifying only because of the picture of the family advertising it to be honest. If you don’t have this visual treat, then I’d guess it’s that update. Hasn’t done me any harm, or my PS3, except for sleepless nights imagining that gurning family creeping up on me.

D0NK

Don’t think it’s that. The stuff from 2011 suggested this was a full downgrade, dunno whyy system wants to do it now

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ps3 software "update" to v1.4’ is closed to new replies.