• This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PS3: Any high street deals…
  • mikey74
    Free Member

… at the moment?

mikey74
    Free Member

Anyone?

billybob
    Free Member

Bought mine from HMV £254+fifa 10, then I picked up GTA4 & dead space from their 2 for £30.

Muke
    Free Member
    jon1973
    Free Member

billybob – what is GTA4 like? any good. How does in compare to San Andreas on the PS2?

Tiboy

Got one of the original ones with the new call of duty game for sale, original boxed, perfect condition, £230 posted, drop me an email if you're interested

valley
    Free Member

My Son got a 250GB PS3 with Assasins Creed & Need for Speed & 3 year Extended warranty for £310 From HMV

sc-xc

jon1973 – Member

billybob – what is GTA4 like? any good. How does in compare to San Andreas on the PS2?

No contest, GTA IV is absolutely incredible.

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

don't delay-just do it!

grantway
    Free Member

Game station seem to be doing a very good deal with Three top games
    and 250 gig PS3 £ 284.00p
    Also carphone warehouse are giving away a PS3 120 gig with mobile
    phone contracts, but includes one game and a Blue ray disc.

Drac

Got one of the original ones with the new call of duty game for sale, original boxed, perfect condition, £230 posted, drop me an email if you're interested

WTF £230? You can get new one for £199 and MW2 for £35.

Tiboy

Drac, didn't know you could get one for £200, looked on a couple of the links above and they were £250 inc a game. Sorry if I've over priced it, simple mistake :oops:!

What does the STW massive think it's worth?

Drac

John Lewis had been doing them for £200 guess not any more but bundle deals with MW2 still come in under £250.

I'd say if your selling it with just 1 game then your looking at £150 at the very most even with more they don't add much value. Originals were once sort after but now people have realised there is no point in playing PS2 games the appeal has dropped.

Tiboy

Thanks for the advice Drac, we bought it for playing blueray more tahn the games, but haven't ended up using it that much so thought we might sell it and get a bluray player instead. Cheers for taking the time to reply. Probably worth selling the game seperately?

billybob
    Free Member

jon1973 – Member

What Barry Bethal said – similar game, but incredible attention to detail, for example, on cold mornings your character has visible breath etc…

Drac

Cheers for taking the time to reply. Probably worth selling the game seperately?

No worries. You may get £25 for the game with a bit of luck as COD series is popular and holds it's price.

I'd keep it as a Blu-ray player as allows streaming, iplayer, storage of videos, music and photos. The biggest bonus for Blu-ray it flashes with regular updates so will always play latest Blu-rays.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PS3: Any high street deals…’ is closed to new replies.