Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Proud dad moment.
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

My daughter switched the telly off and started dancing to King Diamond “Conspiracy”. She also tries to sing Pearl Jam, Her Mummy is bound to freak out 😈
    She’s only 4 😀

GrahamS

Top work that man!

Earl
    Free Member

Ha. Brilliant!

We got the samething going on. Can’t stand singing kids songs to them at bed time so my daughter has been bought up on Cowgirl in the Sand, Coretz the Killer, Dirty Old Town and recently Just Like Heaven. She can sing them all now though she’s not a big fan of Robert Smith on Youtube.

dazh

Well done. All I ever get is Alexandra Burke and Leona Lewis. However I’ve successfully insulated her from Rihanna so far, thank god.

Hohum
    Free Member

My youngest is 3 and she is a big Katy Perry fan and sings along quite merrily to her songs 😕

My eldest used to like Basement Jaxx “Where’s your head at?” when she was that age and when asked what music she would like at her nursery group replied that she wanted Roger Sanchez’s “If I had another chance”.

GrahamS

For those trying to start them young can I recommend:
    http://rockabyebabymusic.com

Hairychested
    Free Member

That’s way better:

She had her first Metallica top when she was 5 months old – a black body. Can’t and shan’t lower the standard.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

My niece used to like all sorts of indie-type bands (Kaiser Chiefs etc) and even went to see KC live when she was 8 years old.

Unfortunately she is now about to turn 13 and likes all the dross the kids in her school like.

carlosg
    Free Member

Luke (6) likes Iron Maiden best but has a thing for the White Stripes at the moment , he’s not struck on anything louder than Metallica though.

Hairychested
    Free Member

My mum took me to the Opera House when I was a kid quite a few times, my first rock gig at the grand age of 10, look at me now 😀
    My daughter is getting the most intense music training – Metallica, King Diamond, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Sol Invictus and also Bach, Bethoven, Strauss and Chopin. Loads of blues from some obscure (and not so obscure) Polish bands her mum knows personally. I think it a great idea to teach her “Black Easter” before she starts school in September (the headmistress has great legs but a very Catholic mind).

wwaswas

My son liked the Pogues at 4.

Initially, I worried about the bad language but it was nothign worse than he heard his Mum say in the car.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Proud dad moment.’ is closed to new replies.