Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • proud dad moment
  • carlphillips
    Free Member

got his 1st pedal bike through this week, this is his 2nd attempt on it.
    balance bikes really do work me thinks, as you can see the brakes are a little keen..!!!

video

taka
    Free Member

nice brakes work better than mine 😆

Filthy
    Free Member

excellent, before long he’ll be running rings round you out on the trail

swiss
    Free Member

looks like a magical moment.

carlphillips
    Free Member

ha yeah he was pulling skids by the end of the day once i got him to stop grabbing the front brake, hopefully i’ll get him in a kiddie race at the big bike bash..!!

swiss
    Free Member

how old is your son? ive been challenged by a friend to get my son riding by the time he is four.he is only 9 months old ive already bought him a balance bike. couldnt resist.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i still cant get my son to pedal and he is nearly 4 … he has a balance bike an dhe can balance up to a point but you just cant get him to pedal.
    Still kudos to you and well done enjoy the proud dad moment.

carlphillips
    Free Member

he is 3yrs and 4months, but is well small for his age hence waiting until now to upgrade his rothan. but as you can see his balance is very good on the bike, i got him a rothan at 2yrs but he wass too small and didnt touch it untill he was 2 1/2.
    i really didnt think he’d get it this quick, its only the stopping/starting thats hard as his legs are too short by a few cm’s to reach the floor but that’ll change soon i hope!!

my 15month old has been walking around on the rothan today so i reckon he’ll get it quicker and he has longer (read normal!!) sized legs

RealMan
    Free Member

So when have you got him booked in to do his first 24 hour enduro?

I warn you, my dad got me into bikes, and now I destroy him up pretty much every hill, off and on road.

carlphillips
    Free Member

yes it’ll be a sad day when that happens…

aracer
    Free Member

balance bikes really do work me thinks

I’m certainly hoping this translates – another proud dad (he’s just under 2 1/4)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘proud dad moment’ is closed to new replies.