Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Protests at Soldiers Parading in Luton
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

noteeth, so you would, right?
    Anyone that works in a profession that pays that badly must have serious morals.
    [doffs hat]

MrNutt
    Free Member

misguided protest. tommy atkins isn’t the enemy, he’s the protector.

the fools, the protestors deserve derision due to their lack of intellect and sense of decorum.

all very unBritish behavior. they should direct their anger towards those directing the events, unite, not try to divide communities.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I’m a nurse in the NHS

You know what, it’s people like noteeth what are some of the bravest and most unselfish people in our society.

And God Bless each and every one of them. Saving lives, every day.

Do they get a parade?

TooTall
    Free Member

Winding you up enough to have to attempt to tear me apart: Back of the net…..

That wasn’t ‘a go’ as I know you would weasel out of anything erudite or factually accurate I came up with to counter you. You are selective in all that you read and reply to.
    Yes – I’m afraid that your education hasn’t helped you. You see, there is a gulf of difference between knowledge and the application of knowledge. Education can’t always help with that – you are proof of this. I’m sorry that you see fit to return to a site you were banned from and carry on trolling. STW certainly went down in my estimation when they did that.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Protests at Soldiers Parading in Luton’ is closed to new replies.