• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by rone.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Protective car seat cover advice needed
  • cardo

Mrs C and I have just pushed the button on a new Golf estate, we have 2 dogs who over the last 5 years have left their mark on our poor Touran even with fastidious use of towels and sheets to try and keep the boot clean and tidy… We think the this ticks a lot of boxes anyone used them any experience?…
    Also Mrs C is going to use the car for travelling to work as a gardener so we need a really good front seat cover or a set of covers, we have tried the Halfrauds usual ones that don’t fit properly and end up all wrapped up in knots and are slippery to sit on… Any recommendations for a good quality set please ? TIA
    EDIT: anyone used these ? German stiching goodnes

backinireland
    Free Member

I have a set of these
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/inka-tailored-seat-covers?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
    Had about a year of muddy mtb abuse, kids spilling stuff although no dogs
    Still reasonably waterproof, have been washed a few times, next time I might nikwax them.
    Well fitting and have remained so

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Find nearest farmer’s supply shop.
    Browse.
    Buy.

Pete
    Free Member

Be careful if the front seats have airbags built into the seats, you’ll need special covers for them..

z1ppy

Town and country covers seem pretty good & do airbag compatible covers

Lionheart
    Free Member

When I bought a new VW we put on Over The Top, http://www.overthetop.co.uk covers. We had the boot liner and a back seat cover, dogs alway in the very back. They were expensive but absolutely brilliant at the job. Highly recommended.

rone

Inka as above.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Protective car seat cover advice needed’ is closed to new replies.