Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Pros and cons before I hit buy. If you don't mind.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

All in the crc sale.

Nukeproof

Kona process

Kona cadabra

This afternoon after a few beers and a session of tipsy danger shopping I hope to hit buy on one of these.

ivnickkate
    Free Member
    wrightyson
    Free Member

Had looked at the trigger but was unsure re the shock maintenance and no dropper post fitted.

DT78
    Free Member

I’d go for the Calabra myself, even if you don’t get on with it the kit is worth the price, just do a frame swap….I’m half tempted to buy one to update my nomad!

geoffj

The konas have 26″ wheels 😯

* the process looks nicest IMHO

wrightyson
    Free Member

26″ wheels! I know how old fashioned of me ha ha

geoffj

🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

Wrong post

daver27
    Free Member

Don’t get the cadabra! I had 2, both of them the magic link hit the iscg mounts. Got my money back in the end.
    Get the Process.

choppersquad
    Free Member

I prefer the look of the process but with ‘only’ 150mm of travel you might get sneered at.At that price, either of the Kona’s look an absolute bargain.

wrightyson
    Free Member

And they have a further 10 % off with the current code 8)
    The nukeproof only has 130 😯
    Not a lot of love for that one and that’s the one I was leaning towards.

chakaping
    Free Member

Have a look at the Bird Aeris, if you can wait for it to arrive.

Or wouldn’t the Mega AM be more in line with the Konas you’re looking at there?

The Process is likely to be quite weighty, esp with that fork. The Cadabra looks like trouble waiting to happen.

Or this might be your best bet under £2k. Looks like it’s back in stock soon…
    http://www.yt-industries.com/shop/en/Bikes/Trail/Wicked-650B

choppersquad
    Free Member

Nukeproof looks alright, but it doesn’t seem to be the lightest 130mm travel bike in the world.(30lbs for the small). Its also £500 more than the Kona’s, but I suppose it has got the ‘right size’ wheels on it.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Anybody know anybody that’s got the yt? Just wondered what the actual cost to buy one and get it shipped etc is

superdan

I got one of the Process from CRC as a get well present for myself, since the Cotic Rocket doesn’t seem to be happening, awesome bike, after I spend a chunk on a CCDBair and the mission control damper for the Lyriks. The shock and fork as spec’d are very basic.

wrightyson
    Free Member

That’s the thing, I really didn’t want to upgrade anything as this is a big purchase for me.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Pros and cons before I hit buy. If you don't mind.’ is closed to new replies.