Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Prologo saddles? Any user feedback on quality etc
  • stevied
    Free Member

Looking for a new saddle to replace my Ti Spoon.
    Seem to be some good deals on Prologo stuff on crc so has anyone got an thoughts on them? Never heard of them before..

beej

Big in the road market, sponsor a number of World Tour teams. I’ve used on of their saddles for 1000’s of miles on the road.

No idea about MTB.

stevied
    Free Member

What’s the build quality like beej?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    beej

What I’d expect on a £130 saddle.

kudos
    Free Member

Use an Evo Knack on my roadbike, very blingy-looking, white with carbon rails. Quality is superb, looks like new after 18 months hard use. Prologo will always be my first choice for road bikes from now on. Never tried one of the MTB versions…

monkeyp

Got one on my Scalpel. It looks good and seems durable after a few 12 hour races. Comfort wise, seems OK, but that is personal preference I suppose. Useful removable cover on the back to fit a clip for a seat pack (Topeak compatible) or a rear light.

Only stuck with it because it is colour matched to the bike and is ridiculously expensive, so seemed silly to change it. I now quite like it even though it wouldn’t have been my first choice.

olly2097
    Free Member

Got a prologo scratch on my MTB.it is comfy enough.

robcolliver
    Free Member

I use a triathlon saddle – the Bonedge Iron. I was about to set out on a 4oo mile South Downs Way on it, so it had better be as good as it has in training. Longest time on it so far is 20 hours non stop and 6 hours on the turbo trainer.
    They work for my shape.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

My CAAD10 came with a chromo railed OEM Kappa – comfiest OEM saddle I’ve ever had – it’s still on 12 months after buying the bike.

stevied
    Free Member

Cool, thanks guys. Will give one a shot..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Prologo saddles? Any user feedback on quality etc’ is closed to new replies.