Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Professional CV writing – anyone recommendations?
  • lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Has anyone any good/bad experiences or recommendations on using professional CV services?

rickmeister

From the other side of the desk I used to do this as a job…

Moses

I know someone with years of experience as company secretary [ie senior legal position], had their CV writer describe them as a secretary. They weren’t happy.

growinglad
    Free Member

Google blue sky CV’s Cost’s a few sheckles to download…but it’s very good guide

Andy_B

I’ve had an evaluation done. That was free and a very good insight into how you rate in the computerised search for potential candidates and some potential problems. Some can easily be fixed now that I realise but others I will need help on.

I’m not serious about a new job yet but when I am I will be getting back in touch to get my CV reworked. Asking the right questions on here would probably do the same job though.

McHamish
    Free Member

Are you going to pay someone to do the interview for you too?

Cougar

You could just cut out the middle man?

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Are you going to pay someone to do the interview for you too?

No, I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences to share. Cougars’ picture is a good reflection of how I feel about writing my CV- but I would rather be out doing something else.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Professional CV writing – anyone recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.