Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • problems posting to lithuania ??
  • sausagefingers
    Free Member

what sort of timescale would you expect something to be delivered to lithuania?sold a couple of items on here (cheap shifters,front and rear mech) and i have just had an email from the buyer claiming not to have received his goods.

as you can see the parcel was posted on the 9th and the guy in the post office said a week should see it arrive with the buyer.
    i’ve done a fair bit of buying and selling on forums and ebay and this is the first time i’ve had anything go missing.as it wasn’t sent recorded do i have any comeback with the post office?
    cheers

wwaswas

First Class post is only ‘insured’ upto about £30 I think?

uplink
    Free Member

what sort of timescale would you expect something to be delivered to lithuania?sold a couple of items on here (cheap shifters,front and rear mech) and i have just had an email from the buyer claiming not to have received his goods.

There’s a whole bunch of countries that I won’t sell to – purely because that MO happens too many times [and Lithuania is one of them]
    Whether it’s the local PO crap or stealing or the recipient scamming or something else, I’m not sure but I don’t really care as I always refuse to ship there

I hope it turns out OK for you but it doesn’t look good

bagpuss
    Free Member

Mrs BP is Lithuanian and we send stuff over regularly, not had anything go missing in the last 8 years or so but depending on where it’s going it can take a while to get there. Major cities, Vilnius, Kaunas etc should have been there by now, outside of them then I’d not be too surprised if it hadn’t made it yet.

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

I ordered some valves from Lithuania a while back and they took about ten days to get to me if that’s any help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘problems posting to lithuania ??’ is closed to new replies.