• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by cp.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Problem with eurosport player
  • surfdad
    Free Member

Trying to catch up on the tour of catalunya this evening and british eurosport 2 is unwatchable due to a loud buzzing noise. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Watching on a laptop.

Cheers

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Yes, same thing on my tablet. Eurosport 1 is working fine so it must be the audio feed.

scholarsgate
    Free Member

me too.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mattsccm
    Free Member

I was watching the ice racing for a few minutes yesterday evening and thought it was a bike warming up until a race started.
    Guess channel not event

cp

Does Eurosport player do a catch up or on demand service or is it live streams only?

convert

Still buzzing for me.

Does Eurosport player do a catch up or on demand service or is it live streams only?

This is the reason I think I might cancel my Eurosport player subscription. Some interesting sports to watch (and some absolute dross too) but their only on demand service is a very limited collection of videos. They may or may not have what you want – but normally not. Last weekend’s Milan-Sanremo for example – all that is available is a 1min 20sec summary. Sadly life does not quite work out that the stuff I want to watch is on when I’m free to watch it (sitting on turbo for example) and with no facility to record the player feed and a rubbish on demand service it’s making very little sense for me.

Watching eurosport is also about the only thing that nukes my laptop – not brand new out of the box (2010 mbp) but still an i7 with 8gb of ram – after a few mins the fan is roaring like a goodun and I have to turn the volume up. Activity manager has the processor running at >100% which is daft for a bit of video feed. It doesn’t seem to matter which browser I use either.

cp

That’s a shame – think I might give it a miss then.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Problem with eurosport player’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts