Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Problem seeing map & graphs in Garmin Connect – Classic view??
  • johnhighfield
    Free Member

As title really – have been using Garmin Connect with my Edge 705 for some years & much prefer the classic view to the new fangled ‘modern’ view. Have I missed something as I can’t see the maps & the graphs are now empty in the classic view – although when switching to modern they can be seen. I have tried seeing in Windows 7 & XP and throught I Explorer & Firefox – and even my IPad – but no joy. Just got the wife a Garmin Forerunner 15 & the it’s the same for her uploaded run today.

I’ve tried a Google – but can’t see anything on this particular problem. What’s the experience of others on Garmin Connect seeing maps & graphs in the classic view??

bikebouy
    Free Member

Hmmmm.. fine here with an 810.

Just checked classic view because it’s the only one I use..

I’m on a MacAir..

😕

johnhighfield
    Free Member

Thanks Bikebouy – the mystery thickens………
    I can see the list of my rides in classic view in the Dashboard tab view – with the map in the small window & some data under the window.
    When I then click on a single ride it opens up on the – Analyze – tab with all the detailed data on the left but no map & empty graph windows…..

bikebouy
    Free Member

Thats odd, I’ve opened up a few of mine seeing that you’re having problems..

Sorry but mines fine.. 😕

scotroutes

Mine is all fine too.

MoreCashThanDash

Just uploaded my last 3 routes from my 500 in classic view, a couple of them the route wasn’t displayed but got the other data views. Going back to the dashboard and then back in again brought up the maps, so I’m guessing a minor glitch at their end

Dibbs
    Free Member

Just tried yesterdays ride, no maps, no graphs and the edit button won’t work either.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Problem seeing map & graphs in Garmin Connect – Classic view??’ is closed to new replies.