Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Private reg plates – I don't get it
  • kayak23

Truck drivers of course go further still and have number plates made up with their actual name which they stick inside the screen in their cabs, forcing you to know it despite not really giving a toss.

A student at my college has a plate made up with his name on it in his screen. Only, he’s only 17 and drives a Vauxhall Astra, not an artic.

Funny old world…

glasgowdan
    Free Member

To me they’re chav flags. Saw this one being flaunted slightly ironically recently

[Img]https://s18.postimg.org/sehoni3zd/20171116_205531.jpg[/img]

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Are you suggesting the Porsche owner is a big fan of photo hosting Flikr web site?

wilburt
    Free Member

There like oversized false knockers, more an indication of the poor mental health than anything.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

There like oversized false knockers,, more an indication of the poor mental health than anything.

No, i don’t think they are false, i really think they don’t like them!

drlex
    Free Member

I have a private plate, but then I am a bit of a Richard at times, so it evens out.

thehustler
    Free Member

A couple local to where i live got divorced and argued over the private plates B008 and 8OOB which were apparently worth a fortune together, so judge did the only fair thing……..and gave them one each!!

bikebouy
    Free Member

My imagination is flawed today, clearly I’m not tuning in to what F7 CKR is meant to spell..

FsevenCKR..
    F SevenCKR
    FSeven CKR
    FSevenC KR

Nope, I get nowt.. maybe it’s just the drivers initials.. CKR ❓

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Just spent 1/2 an hour stuck on the M25 behind a Volvo estate reg P99 BRA

Not sure what image the driver and his wife were trying for.

tjagain

I sold RRJ 749 off my motorbike for £1000 back in the early 90s got me 3 months in south america so I am happy plonkers will pay for this stuff

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘Private reg plates – I don't get it’ is closed to new replies.