Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Priorities
  • cycleworlduk
    Free Member

Just had an epic week awAy with the boys snoboarding.. On the cusp of my 40th it struck me that im pretty lucky… Good mates/enuff money to live on/great family/so etc. a couple of the lads have pretty much retired(my age) one of them is a lawyer and wAs completely unable to switch off, on his blackberry every 10mins or so…is this how successful wealthy folk live? I thought they were all good guys( 2 I know and are mates anyway) but they sure do look at life differently….

loddrik
    Free Member

And they may well be far happier than you…

donsimon
    Free Member

one of them is a lawyer and wAs completely unable to switch off, on his blackberry every 10mins or so…

Says the dude who squanders his life on an internet forum. 😉

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

Thats the thing I don’t think they are..the retired guys seem content but the pressure to not blow it all and keep what you’ve got must be an issue…they’ve done some great things but so have I on a shoestring… We all strive for more wealth but being happy I think is a better goal..

donsimon
    Free Member

We all strive for more wealth but being happy I think is a better goal..

+1

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

Train journey……

Mintman
    Free Member

They may just think that the point of life is to work yer nuts off til 50 and then live a life of luxury. I guess that would appeal to some people. Takes all sorts to make the world go round I guess but funny how you priorities may change…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Priorities’ is closed to new replies.