Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Prince2 Online
  • jimmy

Anyone here done prince2 online courses? Need to get it under my belt and work ain’t paying so after recommendations.

Kamakazie

I think it really depends how you like to learn. The online material I’ve seen didn’t help me to understand the content.

If I was doing it again I’d buy the book and access to mock / past papers as that is the way I ended up prepping for both exams. Assuming it’s cheaper than the full online courses.

slowoldman

WHAT? He’s been resurrected?

jimmy

Hmm, i can get the books from pals. Are the exams different every time (ie not like technical exams where the actual answers are online)

ade9933
    Free Member

please don’t. :o(

I spend my days trying to untrain this from people.

jimmy

So i believe, but its a piece of paper…

CaptainSlow

If you’re a classroom type, it’s well worth checking training companies websites for cheap slots. £1495 down to £395 sort of cheap.

I’m not a fan of cbt but it’s doable. Are you looking at foundation or practitioner?

jimmy

Both ideally. Will check out QA for starters.

alibongo001

I’m sure groupon have a special offer on these courses – I though about doing one myself, but not sure about the value of them.

CaptainSlow

It’s a useful check box if you are already a pm or working in a project environment. At least that’s what everyone on the course I did said.

I found it useful and learnt something but I did the practioner mostly for fun

redjon
    Free Member

Just done foundation and practitioner with theknowledgeacademy last week, did hte classroom based course (with homework) but they do an online version too. They seemed pretty efficient

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Prince2 Online’ is closed to new replies.