Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Prince2 Course
  • anez247
    Free Member

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has done Prince2 training recently around London? will appreciate any recommendation out of experience, currently considering Knowledge Academy or Knowledge Train.

Is any of them much better? any response will be much appreciated.

Cheers

hooli

I did mine last year through Knowledge Academy and they were very good.

They use freelance trainers and hotel conference rooms to keep costs down, this seems a bit dodgy when you book but it was fine. I used a credit card just in case they legged it before the course but luckily they didn’t and I passed 😉

anez247
    Free Member

Thx for the feedback, I’ve made enquiry with them I must say they appear a little bit desperate. (Maybe just Sales)

I must say they appeared dodgy, how was the class capacity like? I hear Knowledge Academy normally run their training like an “Exam Factory” with tons of people

enigmas
    Free Member

I haven’t done Price 2 but did APMP through quanta training* last year, which i can thoroughly recommended. I’ve also had workmates do Prince 2 through them who said the course was well delivered.

*not sure if they do courses in London, I did mine while in plymouth

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

of the two – Id recommend APMP

hooli

There were about 12 in my group if I remember correctly.

The thing with the freelance instructors is they get bookings based on their pass rate and student feedback so they work really, really hard to get you through the course and exam. The guy I had couldn’t have done any more for us.

anez247
    Free Member

Thanks for the feedback Guys,

@enigmas, just checked Quanta training isnt available in London

@Hooli, 12 seems ok, what I heard was like 20 – 30 students,

@Pawsy Bear, APMP / Agile might be my next stop after this.

sc-xc

I did mine through knowledge academy, although in the Midlands.

They get you through it, then you can carry on just applying common sense and ignore 80% of what you are taught.

anez247
    Free Member

Good stuff, I guess their service delivery level will be relatively same across the UK

david47
    Free Member

Learnîng tree next to euston station. Good, but expensive…

anez247
    Free Member

Yea, I’ve heard of Learning Tree as well

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Prince2 Course’ is closed to new replies.