Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 225 total)
  • Prince Andrew named in US sex lawsuit
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

anagallis_arvensis – Member
    If this gets bigger could we see the end of royalty?

No, fortunately.

anagallis_arvensis

Shame, whilst we as a society put up with being subjects I suppose we will just have to accept this sort of thing.

binners

If they can bump off inconvenient former family members, I doubt this’ll cause much of a problem

*puts tinfoil helmet on and hides under the table*

I like the French approach to royalty, personally. Let them eat heads on ****ing spikes! 😀

scaredypants

ah, thanks thepurist

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Here is the Safe for work pic:

NSFW one is here

MoreCashThanDash

Junkyard – why don’t you **** off and get a sense of humour for once?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Then the mods took the posts down because they’re either part of the conspiracy or don’t want to have a load of conspiracy theory hoohaw posted on their site.

Or because the young lady in question had a nipple showing?

siwhite
    Free Member

I heard this on the radio this morning.

He’d really be in trouble if he’d had sex with Underage Miners.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

She has a (small) gonad showing in the NSFW version 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, if pictures are proof, there’s a picture of me in existence in which I’m wearing a pink tutu, holding an inflatable sheep and standing next to a DeLorean.

Somebody call the press!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Awesome use of the edinburgh there but I dont blame you for not trying to defend the character description for a convicted sex offender and just lashing out at me instead

It was poor judgement on your part referring to a sex offender as a character and stand up comedies loss really is our gain.
    I think it may be wiser if you work on your “jokes”.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Somebody call the press!

Despite the fantasy you peddle, you’re not that big a cheese.

Junkyard
    Free Member

If his cheese is on display, big or otherwise, then I want to see that picture

#strangest

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😀 @ Junky!

cloudnine
    Free Member

Andrew looks coked up off his tits in that NSFW photo

anagallis_arvensis

She has a (small) gonad showing in the NSFW version 

Glad I didnt teach you biology!!

MoreCashThanDash

jy – I think you need to stop taking everything so damn literally, and leave your arrogant and superior tone at the door.

Andrew has been linked with all sorts of criminal types. I’m sorry my limited vocabulary couldn’t come up with a better catch all term to describe them.

However we may feel about the guy and his actions, all we have at this stage is an allegation that he did something that may not be illegal.

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member
    She has a (small) gonad showing in the NSFW version

😆 Reminds me of this pic. Don’t delete mods, it’s an optical illusion.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

C_R, almost choked on that one!

Midnighthour
    Free Member

The court case has been around for some time, I remember reading about links and allegations some while back, possibly on a USA page.

“He once counted Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Kevin Spacey and Naomi Campbell among his associates, frequently lent his private jet to powerful contacts and became famed for his extravagant parties.”

“Epstein was arrested in 2005, after the stepmother of a 14-year-old girl told Florida police he had paid $200 for an erotic massage with her daughter, and later became the subject of an FBI investigation.

By the following year prosecutors said they had identified 40 young women who may have been illegally procured by Epstein. Dozens of his alleged victims are reported to have settled with Epstein out of court.

The federal inquiry was eventually dropped after Epstein negotiated a deal with prosecutors in which he agreed to plead guilty to a relatively minor state charge relating to soliciting paid sex with a minor. He served 13 months of an 18-month sentence and is now a registered sex offender.

A lawsuit against the US government brought by two of Epstein’s alleged victims, who are unhappy with the terms of the plea deal, has been ongoing for more than six years.”

Both excerpts quoted from
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/02/jeffrey-epstein-rise-and-fall-of-teacher-turned-tycoon

“Many of Epstein’s contacts rapidly disappeared when he became the subject of criminal proceedings that eventually resulted in 2008 in an 18-month jail term for soliciting prostitution with an underage girl after an 11-month police investigation.

But Andrew remained unswervingly – even perplexingly – loyal.

In 2011, a friend of both men told Vanity Fair magazine that Epstein had helped shape the Prince as a more relaxed individual – but after the financier’s conviction Andrew had been advised to sever all links.

The unnamed friend said the Prince told him: “Leave me alone, Jeffrey’s my friend. Being loyal to your friends is a virtue. And I’m going to be loyal to him.

At least until December 2010, that loyalty manifested itself in meetings between the two men, including several holidays. When Epstein was released from jail, the Prince was on a guest list for a dinner at his Fifth Avenue mansion which also included Woody Allen. The financier proved a worthy and generous friend, at one point paying £15,000 to help an indebted Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York.”

Quoted from
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sex-slave-case-prince-andrew-may-regret-friendship-with-financier-who-had-a-very-dark-secret-9955061.html

chewkw
    Free Member

Planet is too populated so off with all their heads to free up some oxygen … 😈

Nipper99
    Free Member

So if you had a good friend (not just a pub mate) that was convicted of a similar offence that had no direct impact on you what would you do? I’d like to think I would not just abandon them?

Midnighthour
    Free Member

“So if you had a good friend (not just a pub mate) that was convicted of a similar offence that had no direct impact on you what would you do? I’d like to think I would not just abandon them? “

In this situation, buying off under age girls and their families – damn right I would abandon them. They would be gone faster than yesterdays rubbish. Even faster if (1) my job was representing my country (2) I had daughters of my own, so I could relate even more to how disgusting the behaviour of this convicted criminal has been.

markgraylish
    Free Member

buying off under age girls

Hmmm, not sure that’s actually correct though, is it?
    [Devils Advocate]The linked articles state that the legal age of consent is 18 in Florida and that she was 17_when this happened but it happened in NY, somewhere in the US Virgin Isles and London.
    Now, maybe someone else can look up the law in other locations, but she would have been “legal” in London..[/Devils Advocate]

But, as I’m not a royalist, burn him anyway! 🙂

CountZero

The federal age of consent in North America is between 16 and 18, and apparently 12 in Mexico:

The ages of consent in North America for sexual activity vary by jurisdiction.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. All U.S. states set their limits between 16 and 18.

The age of consent in Mexico is complex. Typically, Mexican states have a “primary” age of consent (which may be as low as 12), and sexual conduct with persons below that age is always illegal. Sexual relations between adults and teenagers under 18 are left in a legal gray area: laws against corruption of minors as well as estupro laws can be applied to such acts, at the discretion of the prosecution. These laws are situational and are subject to interpretation.

The ages of consent in the countries of Central America range from 15 to 18.
    Still could have been worse, he could have been cozying up to people like Saddam Hussein, Colonel Gaddafi, and various dubious leaders of former Soviet republics, but you’d never catch someone like Andy, let alone a British Ptime-minister, hanging out with despots and mass-murderers…
    Oh, wait…

Xylene
    Free Member

Two Monkey Dust in a day

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qsI4_rlXbE&index=3&list=RD9cTDKQ7DFpA[/video]

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

buying off under age girls

Hmmm, not sure that’s actually correct though, is it?

As regards Epstein, it’s wholly on the money;

Girls as young as 12 recruited as sex slaves

How much Prince Andrew knew of this is subject to conjecture at this stage, however, it is said that Ghislaine Maxwell (Robert Maxwell’s Daughter and the woman in the picture further up the thread) is described as a madam and ‘a primary co-conspirator in [Epstein’s] sexual abuse and sex trafficking scheme’.

Can’t say with certainty that everything presented in this link is wholly true, but it’s conceivable… among documented fact is:

In December 2000, Jeffrey Epstein, visited Sandringham. Epstein was given permission to land his private jet at an RAF base for the visit.
    The flight log of Epstein’s Gulfstream showed it landed at RAF Marham on 7 December 2000, before Epstein visited the Queen’s Norfolk residence.

allthepies
    Free Member

One night in Bangkok ?

kimbers

I think midnight hour nailed it

I had daughters of my own, so I could relate even more to how disgusting the behaviour of this convicted criminal has been.

Andy’s old obviously a dick if he doesn’t abandon a ‘friend’ who’s got that background

anagallis_arvensis

Or he knows he has to keep him onside.

Klunk
    Free Member

Still could have been worse, he could have been cozying up to people like Saddam Hussein, Colonel Gaddafi, and various dubious leaders of former Soviet republics,

it’s shocking obviously a wrong un’

gwaelod
    Free Member

Dershowitz (sic) was on radio a few minutes ago denying everything..mentioned Rothschild and a former PM. Only thing missing from his speech was lizard men.

Coyote
    Free Member

anagallis_arvensis – Member

Or he knows he has to keep him onside.

This certainly has a ring of truth about it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

So if you had a good friend (not just a pub mate) that was convicted of a similar offence that had no direct impact on you what would you do? I’d like to think I would not just abandon them?

I am struggling to think of a reason to remain friends with a middle aged gent who shags 14 year olds for money

Could you explain your thinking?

Personally I would drop the convicted sex offender like a hot stone pausing momentarily only to hurl abuse express my disappointment at them

tpbiker
    Free Member

So for someone not up to speed with this story, exactly how old is the girl in the pic who Jive linked to with her breast hanging out…

Just checking incase I need to wipe my hard disk before I get carted away in the nonce wagon…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Turns out Alan Dershowitz, who also stands accused and denies claims, stating Jane Doe #3 is a liar, was on OJ Simpson’s defence team.

What happened with OJ Simpson in the end anyhoo?

Find Jeffrey Epstein’s extensive VIP contacts very interesting, given his apparent trafficking racket, it reminded me of the Franklin Scandal:

Mounting evidence to suggest that many elites indulge in similar (and worse) activities

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Seems Andrew may have lobbied the US government on behalf of Epstein:

More here

Northwind

I’d like to think I would not just abandon them?

I wouldn’t just abandon them, no. But I don’t think that’s what you mean!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 225 total)

The topic ‘Prince Andrew named in US sex lawsuit’ is closed to new replies.