Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Primal scream.
  • uselesshippy
    Free Member

I’m on my way to the royal albert hall, to see primal scream.
    I’m quite chuffed, so I thought i’d tell you all. 😀

wl
    Free Member

Mint choice. Caught the Screamadelica tour in Manchester and it was one of the best gigs I’ve been to. Enjoy yourself.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Echo and the bunnymen were good.
    Ner ne na ner na. 😀
    Drunk. 8)

seosamh77
    Free Member

seen them 3 times, always great!:)

tonyg2003

I’d love to see them. Never got round to it. Been into them since I bought their first record.

Hohum
    Free Member

I loved Screamadelica, but struggled with their other stuff.

Hope you enjoy your concert!

somafunk

Come up to our festival Wickerman and see them headline then ride the local 7stanes before or afterwards, we run the dance tents at the festival and it’s a fantastic weekend although it does leave you with a vague feeling for a few days afterwards 😉 I’m sure bobby n’ jim will do us proud on the stage.

toby1

Conversely I saw them in Cambridge, worst live act I’ve ever seen. Purely in it for the money, no crowd interaction for the first 5 songs, someone then threw a drink at the stage, cue a 20 minute hissy fit followed by Gillespie and Manny coming on to point out that we were all c***s anyway and that they hated us all. They might have played a bit more after that but half the audience, me included upped and left. Please feel free to download and circulate their music for free, the pricks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Primal scream.’ is closed to new replies.