Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Preview of Bootleg video
  • smokeybear
    Free Member

This is a preview of a video I am working on called BOOTLEG
    http://www.vimeo.com/3365707

retro83
    Free Member

like it! is the slow motion intended? can’t tell if its just the framerate buggering up on my mac

jam-bo

looks a fun place to ride. some novel effects in there…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MrNutt
    Free Member

nice camera work, I especially like the monochrome start and the bit with the bit rider (055) and the guy following, thats excellent!

Oggles
    Free Member

Nice. I like the swooshy blurry bits, and there is some excellent footage. But the juddering on some of the slow motion stuff is nauseating IMO.
    Slow-mo works very well in the video, but i would suggest maybe smoothing it out if it will be used throughout a video.

smokeybear
    Free Member

Hi I posted yesterday but the link would not play. This is a preview of Bootleg a video about the bootleg canyon race

Surfr
    Free Member

Never seen the tilt shift effect in video before. I like it. Also liked the monochrome intro.

Kit
    Free Member

Personally I hated all the slow motion stuff – the appeal of DH is the skill at which these guys at speed. Some slow-mo is fine, but it was overused in the vid I thought. Otherwise it looked great, and I liked the start and the sliding (tilt shift?) effects.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Smokey! you’ve got it on Sicklines!

http://www.sicklines.com/2009/02/27/3715/

nice one!

smokeybear
    Free Member

On the slo mo this is a preview of the video so it seems like alot in the full video it will not be all slo mo

psychle
    Free Member

Why’s it say I don’t have permission to view this private video? 🙁

flamejob
    Free Member

+1 on the Slo mo jerkyness

Love the intro and nice camera angles.

IWH
    Free Member

Some great footage there and some good use of (I’m assuming) traveling mattes (unless you’ve got like a £30k lens on your camera).

Too much slow-mo which looks like it was achieved in post. If you can do slow motion in camera then fantastic but if it has to be done digitally afterwards it can look quite rough in places with lots of frame action.

Really liked the monochrome start, great camera angles, some nice ideas but cut down on the slow motion (especially the super slow motion – seriously) and you’ll have a free-er flowing video for it.

Very good start though.

smokeybear
    Free Member

Wow thanks for all the great replies I am just now geting around to read them Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Preview of Bootleg video’ is closed to new replies.